No announcement yet.

New Schools Named in FBI Investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's all the #MeToo KU libs? Are they not getting a voice?

Wasn't that event school-sponsored sexual harassment?

At what point does the Board of Regents step in?
    Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• So the AD and BS moved it to the end because they expected a clean show?
        The “flagship” has become an embarrassment to the entire state of Kansas!

Comment

• I can't tell if Fran's sarcasm is supporting KU's decision making and making fun of people calling them out, or the opposite?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

I can't tell if Fran's sarcasm is supporting KU's decision making and making fun of people calling them out, or the opposite?
            I’d say “opposite”...
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post
              Snoop could have shown up with a Macbook of backing tracks and picked up a check. But no, he put on a show. You know why? Because he's a f##cking professional. You don't have a 25 year career mailing it in.

I think that's missing in this discussion. The S N Double-O P D O Double-G doesn't mail it in you see. You pay for a Snoop Dogg show you are getting a Snoop Dogg show. I'm sure Skee Lo was available if they wanted something more family friendly. KU got what they paid for.

Just like their players.
              Precisely. That's what I been saying. You paid for Snoop. And you got Snoop. What were those chicken hawk clowns thinking ? The KU people are just stupid.

Comment

• It think we (college basketball fans) should officially refer to the place where the Jayhawks play as Snoop's Beach House. Maybe bring him and the stripper poles back for an official renaming ceremony.

Comment

• Yep, Snoop for the recruiting
                  and, Pitino for the coaching

Lousville Coaching.jpg

Comment

• Snoop Phog-e-phog.

Comment

• Jayhawk Fan Code of Conduct

Kansas fans pride themselves on a long tradition of good sportsmanship and conduct. In support of this tradition, Kansas Athletics’ staff will proactively support a safe and fun experience for our guests. Kansas Athletics’ events will be free from the following behaviors:
                      • Foul, obscene, offensive or abusive language or actions
                      • Public intoxication or otherr signs of impairment related to alcohol consumption
                      • Possession or use of illegal drugs
                      • Smoking (including the use of electronic cigarettes)
                      • Fighting and unruly or inconsiderate behavior
                      • Selling items, including tickets, on University grounds
                      • Interfering with the progress of the event, including throwing any object onto the field or going onto the playing surface
                      • Failing to follow rules/instructions of stadium personnel
                      • Sitting in a location other than the guest’s ticketed seat
                      • Indecent or obscene clothing or signs
                      • Destroying property
                      • Conduct that endangers participants or spectators
                      • Criminal trespass

How many of these did they violate all in one night?

Comment

• I’d guess 11 of 13...

Comment

• Years ago, I went to go see THE BOOK OF MORMON, knowing full well about Matt Stone and Trey Parker’s idea of humor. I cringed a couple times but all in all did really enjoy it.

Someone told me later, “If you go to a musical that you know was written by the guys who wrote SOUTH PARK...and you still get offended, it’s your own fault.”

No sympathy at all for any of the triggered folks in The Bubble.
                          Last edited by WuShock16; October 8, 2019, 08:52 AM.
                          78-65

Comment

• As the potential of major NCAA sanctions on the Kansas program looms, Self says he plans on being KU's coach "for a long time."
                            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• what a fugging snake

Comment

• Update - looks like more cheating and investigation (s) status.

NCAA Has Warning for Schools Not Following the Coronavirus-Enacted Recruiting Dead Period

https://www.si.com/college/2020/03/2...ng-coronavirus

Comment

Working...
                                X