No announcement yet.

New Schools Named in FBI Investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If KU did this intentionally as a way of telling the NCAA to bring it then I have a degree of respect for the move.

Comment

• B7A1E8C4-4CDD-4C46-BF1A-D694BEC8D146.jpeg

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

Well, my son is unlikely to be a D-I athlete. However, schools like McPherson College, Friends, Southwestern, Bethel, etc. give out up to 50% scholarships. They also gave $1000.00 for a C average and go up from there. I went to Southwestern in the late 90s and got a $45K education for about $5K (including housing and meals) by getting athletic, academic, and leadership scholarships.

My my parents probably spent $3-$5K on athletic expenses over my childhood. We will probably spend double that if he sticks it out.
        Easily spent upwards of 50k on my daughter's vball career for 11 years, not necessarily chasing a scholly, but not ignoring the possibility either. If you ever think it's not about money, it's about money. RoyalShock nailed it.

I'm in no way blaming the people around us for over selling or bait and switch. It just is what it is.

Comment

• If this entire fiasco and subsequent self promotion doesn't PERFECTLY define the arrogance, snobbery and desire to defend their rampant and glorious history of cheating and it's blowhard Walmart T-shirt wearing supporters, then I don't know what does.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

I guess you could say he.... Lacks institutional control...
            lol
            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• I'm assuming that all the KU fans that are screaming F the NCAA right now are also pushing their AD to remove KU from all NCAA sanctioned events.... You know.. like the NCAA tournament. It just wouldn't be right for good ole KU to have to associate with a corrupt organization like the NCAA. I fully expect to see outrage from these same fans when their AD accepts a undeserved 1 seed in the tourney. I expect to see boycotts and no one showing up to watch them play...

​​​

Comment

• It's pretty funny how they keep making a bad situation look even worse. Have Adidas throw money at kids and their families so they can land talent and the coach and university can deny any knowledge of it going on. Then the whole world sees through their little scheme and knows that they're a bunch of dirtbags, what do they do then? Sign a 15 year extension with Adidas. Then despite our cynicism, it looks like the NCAA might actually bring some consequences so obviously Snoop Dog is the best choice for their madness event to help improve the optics of the situation at hand. You can't even be mad at them. This is so glorious.

Comment

• Kansas athletic director Jeff Long issued an apology Friday night following a performance at Allen Fieldhouse by hip-hop artist Snoop Dogg that included pole dancers, a money gun and profanity.

Lol Yeah never saw that coming.

I mean the apology. Even if you smoke more weed than Snoop you knew that was going to be a **** show.

What a bunch of ****ing idiots up there.

Comment

• A decent tweet by goatlube; maybe the world is coming to an end...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Looks like a Louisville recruiting event. Money, hookers, blow (I'm assuming)...got all the bases covered. Nice job KU.
                      "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Bill was victimized yet again.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                          A decent tweet by goatlube; maybe the world is coming to an end...

https://twitter.com/gottliebshow/sta...931312130?s=21
                          Nah, snoop likes the hooch

Comment

• You know when Snoop makes it rain over the players, Bill took a little shizzle in his pantizzles.
                            Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Interesting take on KU from Dan Wolken from USA Today Sports during KFH TheDrive with Bob and Jeff
                              5:30 mark

Comment

• RANDOM BEAKER FRIEND OF MINE "With the NCAA dealing with the California Bill, absolutely. That was genius by Snoop. He’s a rapper, not a kids bop artist. KU is a university, not an elementary school. But, because we live in a soft society we have to apologize to appease the offended. I thought Late Night was a success"

Comment

Working...
                                X