No announcement yet.

New Schools Named in FBI Investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open your windows. Listen. Hear that? That’s the sound of crimson and blue sphincters slamming shut.

Comment

• I wonder how many scholarships we will lose

Comment

• I blame KU football.
        Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• lol
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Issac McBride withdraws from KU
            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• incoming recruit Issac McBride withdraws from KU

Comment

• McBride Signs with Kansas

and then Freshman PG Issac McBride leaves KU basketball

Perhaps he was happy about being slotted in as a backup point guard or maybe he sees the writing on the wall with the NCAA investigation or maybe both.

McBride was ranked 109 in the 2019 recruiting class by Rivals.com when KU made the scholarship offer. He chose KU over Auburn, TCU, Tennessee, Oklahoma State, SMU and Arkansas.

It will be interesting to see if he tries to get a waiver to the transfer rules requiring him sit out an adacemic year and, if so, if he is successful.

Comment

• We still have room.
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• I asked Doc this, so I’ll ask the rest of you. What realistic punishment could KU get that you would find as satisfactory? I mean, permanent death penalty would be sweet, but that’s not happening.

I said minimum two years ineligibility from postseason plus vacating 2018 Final 4. One year without postseason can be managed fairly easily. Two (or more) makes it a little bit tougher for the program. Vacating the 2018 Final 4 makes WSU the last team in Kansas to reach Final 4.

Doc added multiple years of scholarship reduction and show-cause for The Rug.
                  78-65

Comment

• Well since they don't have the power to shut down the sleazy, crime-infested school which is overrun by leftist, anti-Americans and whose basketball program makes the Gambino crime family blush; I am fresh out of ideas.
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• After much searching I found an old Beatles' song that is most appropriate if the charges against KU pan out, and have been playing it all afternoon.

The title and the lyrics which are repeated often are: LET IT BE! LET IT BE! LET IT BE! LET IT BE!

Comment

• If this actually happens I will have a permanent third leg.
                        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• They shouldn’t be punished. All schools cheat and Adidas screwed them. Just ask my KU friends.
                          Livin the dream

Comment

• I dunno. Justice seems to work much differently for the rich and powerful. They get to play by a different set of rules it seems.

Comment

• "The NCAA is so mad at Kentucky theyre going to give Cleveland State another year of probation."

-----------Jerry Tarkanian

Comment

Working...
                              X