No announcement yet.

Thoughts on AAC Men's Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are going to need the AAC Conference Tourney next season as our way to get to the NCAA Tourney. I think we should keep it just like it is, no changes.

Comment

If Houston pressures the inbounds pass (or makes those two FTs) and Cinci doesn’t choke a 20+ points lead away, the AAC would have two Sweet 16 teams.

Had those two simple things happened, this wouldn’t even be a topic of discussion and 3Gs, as much as I love the guy, would sound like sour grapes.

Sometimes basketball doesn’t make sense or workout the way it’s supposed to. I mean we had a damn 16-seed win this year.
    The Assman

Comment

• Topshock
      Topshock commented
      Editing a comment
      This narrative that Sampson not putting a man on the passer cost them the game is media BS. Houston forced a pass to a bad three point shooter that took a very long and well guarded shot that went in by some miracle. That was the best possible outcome for Houston only a 1 in 50 shot happened to go in. It's the NCAA tournament, it happens but of course the media has to find someone to blame for everything that happens.

• Shock Top
      Shock Top commented
      Editing a comment
      Notice I said, “or makes those two FTs”.

Also, I don’t think it’s just “media BS” about pressuring the inbounds pass. There is multiple ways to play it out. It is just my opinion, that if you make someone come towards the ball to get the inbounds pass, that makes it harder to set up a potential play.

Originally posted by FadedCrown View Post
    OK I am just going to get this out now, am I the only one that thinks AAC sounds midmajor? I'd much prefer to call it the American from now on.
    Let’s start a poll about it.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• InWuWeTrust
      InWuWeTrust commented
      Editing a comment
      just make a possible answer "no more polls please".

• FadedCrown
      FadedCrown commented
      Editing a comment
      Fever, you never disappoint me, lol.
Working...
X