No announcement yet.

Poll: Will Alex Lomax ask for release?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Create a poll as to whether it stays or goes. Seems like polls are a trendy thing to do around here.

Comment

Originally posted by WichitaStateGuy View Post
      Can we get this poll taken down? Do you people think kids don't read these boards? Imagine how disheartening it would be to be bought into a university, and to see their fans questioning your word. This is sad.
      I hear ya but it won't matter. It's all over the Shocker Faithful Facebook page and he is a member of that group. So I am sure he is well aware of the talk.
      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by AndShock View Post
        Isn’t swellafelon the Roosevelt Smart guy? Hahahahaha
        That junk Loyola clown? lol

Glad to see he's still keeping eye on things so he report back with all of his facts. What a loser.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Not shocked by the yes votes: a Loyola clown, KC, another shocker. CBB and pin should follow suit.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Shox The Revenant
            Shox The Revenant commented
            Editing a comment
            Since KC has been banned, I, Shox the Revenant voted on his behalf and explicit direction. He wanted me to issue a protest vote to bring awareness to his plight of not having been reinstated by Shockernet administrators. I simply forgot to preface the vote. As his liaison, I will make sure I personally apologize to him for my oversight.

• another shocker
            another shocker commented
            Editing a comment
            is kc banned?

• ShockerPhi
            ShockerPhi commented
            Editing a comment
            Shox The Revenant, just say that you are KCShox. Well all know it's you.

Ok I understand that Lomax is our biggest recruit, but please stop being so freaking obsessed for this guy. Only time will tell and so what if he de commits. We are shockers. We will find a way to come back stronger with guys that do not get second looks. We will find those hard working fellows. I’m getting tired of hearing that freaking name. The future will be bright next season. Growing pains for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

I hear ya but it won't matter. It's all over the Shocker Faithful Facebook page and he is a member of that group. So I am sure he is well aware of the talk.
            Someone run a poll whether a petition should be started to remove that group

Comment

I'm thinking the Basketball Gods chose for us to lose in the first round simply because the Shocker Faithful group exists.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                Who is this guy? Because I’m not buying the fiction.
                He used to root for VCU and claimed that Carl Hall got the big bucks to go to WSU. Now he lives in Memphis, so...

Comment

For the love of Pete. Can we just stop with all the gloom and doom about AL. R-E-L-A-X.
                  Go Shocks!

Comment

this poll and discussion is ridiculous. i used to read it for opinions and info, now it’s just for a ridiculous laugh.

Comment

Has Lomax signed his LOI? If so, he's here. If not...there is room for debate. For all intents and purposes (I believe he HAS signed his LOI) the kid sounds excited to be at WSU. Given those two things, I would suppose he is a Shocker.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatWhiteBuffalo View Post
                        Has Lomax signed his LOI? If so, he's here. If not...there is room for debate. For all intents and purposes (I believe he HAS signed his LOI) the kid sounds excited to be at WSU. Given those two things, I would suppose he is a Shocker.

Yes, 100% yes. GoShockers basketball twitter was retweeting highlights of him the other day - you cannot do that unless the player has signed. His twitter bio says "WSU basketball signee" and there is a press release that says he signed.

The fact that WSU's official twitter account RTd his highlights and that Marshall has talked about him 100% guarantee he signed.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                          Faded dumbass.
                          Doc,
                          I called out his moron a month ago and certain posters on here (ShockPhi for one) came to his defense. Its obvious he is a dickhead and starts the dumbest, bullshit topics and polls seen on here.
                          Others have called for this poll to be removed and that's a start. Keep going and get rid of this **** for brains too.

That is all.

Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• FadedCrown
                            FadedCrown commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Didn't drink your coffee yet?

when-asked-what-i-did-over-the-weekend-i-replyg-10206135.png
                          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Maybe time for the mods to close the poll function, or limit the number of new threads posters can start per week? As long as forevershockerfan can start his pregame threads I'm sure we will muddle through.

This board has always had its dofos, but the thread/poll origination is making the forum hard to navigate and there is less give and take within any thread from the posters.

My $.02

Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Working...
                          X