Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What grade do you give the 2017-18 Fans this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What grade do you give the 2017-18 Fans this year?

A
    40.00%
    B
    31.11%
    C
    15.56%
    D
    2.22%
    F
    11.11%

The poll is expired.

I gave them an A. They brought it throughout the season.

Comment

If KC Shox's ban was lifted, the overall fan experience would have been much better.

Comment

C
        A bunch of soft self centered jaded fans who have regressed. Act like they were born in the 90’s and really don’t understand what bad BB with minimal talent is all about.
        I post this as I sit here in Viejas questioning what happened. I’m disappointed but believe HCGM will make corrections
        All i know is doubting the man at the top is lunacy. We did win 25 games again, no small feat.
        Fans check your perspectives.

Comment

Who's handing out Fs? I think the fans brought it like they always do. Temple game was record breakingly loud. Cinci game was louder. Half of Tulsa's gym was Shocker fans. I gave them an A.

Although I did see some douche on Twitter burning his Shocker gear, but I'm guessing he's not a real fan. Probably will be wearing a KU T-Shirt within the hour.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
            Who's handing out Fs? I think the fans brought it like they always do. Temple game was record breakingly loud. Cinci game was louder. Half of Tulsa's gym was Shocker fans. I gave them an A.

Although I did see some douche on Twitter burning his Shocker gear, but I'm guessing he's not a real fan. Probably will be wearing a KU T-Shirt within the hour.
            I did. Too much selfish entitlement. Too much whining. Some very good support, lots of the time, but then the typical hand-wringing, BS attacks on players. I am not a sunshine pumper, but see way too much of the opposite -- both on this board and sitting in the stands.
            "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
            ---------------------------------------
            Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
            "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
            "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

I feel like depth is way overrated. What good did it do us all year? One guy going off seems to be enough for the other side.

Comment

• Shockm
                Shockm commented
                Editing a comment
                I saw Gregg being interviewed last night and he said that too many players didn't improve this year. If you look at it, of our Top players, maybe Kelly, Shaq, and maybe Conner may have been the only players of our Top 10 that showed any improvement (maybe CJ a little too). Certainly Rauno, Willis, Brown, and SHJ didn't improve.

• ShockTalk
                ShockTalk commented
                Editing a comment
                Shockm, I wonder if Gregg could say the same for the coaching staff? After all, that is where the buck stops whether it's team play or individual player improvement.

• Shockm
                Shockm commented
                Editing a comment
                I don't know and neither do you. We can't read minds. However, he did say that the coaching staff worked as hard to prepare for Marshall as they did for every team. I have a feeling that Gregg is not easy to work or play for, and that he pushes all of the staff members and players very hard. If they don't do what he asks, they pay for it. FVV said as much about players playing for Gregg and no coach has said anything about working for Gregg but I have seen him on the sideline and he doesn't treat coaches with kid gloves either.

Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
              I feel like depth is way overrated. What good did it do us all year? One guy going off seems to be enough for the other side.
              Most of the time it was two guys for the other team. I'm not going to pick apart our team/players just now, but we had guys score like that, but we never knew when. We had guys with "celebratory fire" when things were going good, but I didn't see much outwardly expressed/visible "let's get this done fire" when things got tough. Several, probably more than I know, have it, but it just wasn't visually obvious on the court. Maybe 3G's glare doesn't work as well when Heier and Jans aren't re-inforcing with the raging fire. In a word, maybe we were too "gentlemanly.".
              "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
              ---------------------------------------
              Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
              "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
              "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• ShockTalk
                ShockTalk commented
                Editing a comment
                I give you an "F". I kid.

It's really hard for many ardent fans, particularly those who buy-in on the hype by media or have unrealistic expectations, to not feel let down or look for ways to lessen the blow. I wonder what's going on at UVA today.

I would only give an F to a "fan base" who didn't really support the school and teams, who are generally rude and unruly, set on their hands regularly when they should be helping to pump up their team, financially cheap, so on and so forth.

Even during the 90's, we had a good fan base given the circumstances. We know first hand of programs that got a lot less support when they were good.

I have a real hard time thinking the overall fan base of WSU is an F.
            Working...
            X