No announcement yet.

Wichita State vs Marshall Game Thread - First Round NCAA 2018 Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conner and Darral were 8-13 from 3. The rest of the team was 0-16. This was a problem this year with too many all or nothing efforts from too many guys.

Comment

• POST GAME PRESSER

Watch highlights, game recaps, and much more from the 2018 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Tournament on the official NCAA March Madness YouTube channel. Su...

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
        Worst part about this loss is that I can’t watch the rest of the tournament. I really enjoyed watching all the games yesterday.
        Yah, it kinda sucks.

I'll still be a huge Seton Hall fan going forward, a big K-State fan going forward, etc.

It'll get better as the days press on.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Marshall getting sore on the presser...

Shocking.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• WuDrWu
            WuDrWu commented
            Editing a comment
            Can you summarize please?

• Originally posted by Shox The Revenant View Post
          At least Arizona lost last night, I'm not as embarrassed a fellow 4 seed got knocked out. They were predicted to go deeper than us.
          If you're embarrassed maybe you should find a new team to support. No embarrassment here, just ready to move on.

Comment

• Royalno5
            Royalno5 commented
            Editing a comment
            This is a fan board all comments within reason should be welcome.

• I at least have no concern that Shamet and McDuffey are leaving for the NBA

Comment

• Wow at that piece of **** Dan Muller's tweet that Kennedy just read.

Comment

• BOBB
              BOBB commented
              Editing a comment
              Typed from his couch

• WuDrWu
              WuDrWu commented
              Editing a comment
              Wow. CBI? No?

• Well, that sucked.

I love my Shockers but this team was painful to watch at times this year.

I need a break.

Comment

• MM is not getting drafted....period. Landry, he better hope he still maintains his late first round projection. The NBA drafts on potential and not necessarily how well you did in college so that helps him, but he still needs to work on his floor vision and passing decisions, and more importantly, how to break down his defender in 1 on 1 situations. His 1 on 1 game is not impressive.

Comment

• Originally posted by bunck View Post
                Wow at that piece of **** Dan Muller's tweet that Kennedy just read.
                What a ****ing LOSER. Illinois State hasn't made an appearance this millennium and he's talking ****? LOL

Enjoy the irrelevant Valley with your irrelevant SHITT program LOSER.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Shox The Revenant
                  Shox The Revenant commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You know someone will bark in his ear to delete that tweet and he'll p***y out and do it.

• Landry has a LOT of holes in his game. The NBA talk is ridiculous. Anyone that has a decent defender can neutralize him.

Comment

• wonder why McDuffie started?

Comment

• Originally posted by bunck View Post
                    Wow at that piece of **** Dan Muller's tweet that Kennedy just read.
                    What did he say?
                    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• SHOCKvalue
                      SHOCKvalue commented
                      Editing a comment
                      That our conference change was for naught, and that the MVC was doing what the MVC does in the tourney* by LOLoyola winning yesterday.

*Logical somersaults required

• Dan Muller sucks always has.

Comment

• Shox The Revenant
                      Shox The Revenant commented
                      Editing a comment
                      So do ISU fans who endorse their coaches tweet. Bunch of insecure, jealous girly men over there.

• Rlh04d
                      Rlh04d commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I don't know why anyone is even taking offense at that remark. Mullen hasn't taken IlSU to the tourney in his seven years there. Their program hasn't made the tourney since the 90s. They were 2-10 against us under him. Talking smack is honestly funny.

• If Shaq takes the two after Landry's FT miss we're down by 3 with around 18-20 seconds left. Instead we try to pass it out for a prayer 3 over and over. Silly.
                    "Long wave the Yellow and the Black..."

Comment

Working...
                    X