No announcement yet.

Wichita State vs Marshall Game Thread - First Round NCAA 2018 Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please bring in another guard or 2 and get rid of the dead weight on this roster

Comment

• Well I don't think we accomplished anything this year. The only thing we take is that we got second in our new conference. Oh well lets see what next year brings us.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
        Fire Donnie Jones and Kyle Lindsted ASAP. I don’t care how good the recruits are if we’re gonna have to watch this crap for another season.
        I would rather watch a bunch of no names overachieve than this shat of players with accolades going through the motions.
        Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Get real-time COLLEGEBASKETBALL basketball coverage and scores as Marshall Thundering Herd takes on Wichita State Shockers. We bring you the latest game previews, live stats, and recaps on CBSSports.com

4 TO's for Landry (felt like more)......Kelly w 12 boards.....27 pts for Connor

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoxRoxMySox View Post
            We have talent. Yet still, life without Ron and Fred... sad
            And Jans and Heiar.
            "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

• Assistant coaches were not on the floor turning the ball over, taking bad shots and not guarding anyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

That's exactly where our differences start from last year. EXACT same players. Two missing assistants.

This display was the most embarrassing effort I've ever seen.
              Agree...We are missing our coaches and cannot win a game when close. We need closers!

Comment

• Can't wait to see Shamet turn the ball over next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Shox The Revenant View Post
                  Assistant coaches were not on the floor turning the ball over, taking bad shots and not guarding anyone.
                  Of course they weren't. But if you don't think they play a role in helping prepare a team then there is no help for you.

This team was not prepared.
                  "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• I will sum this game/season up: Chemistry the second half of the season, Changes in Asst Coaches, and whiffs on recruits.

That’s it. Done and looking at what this offseason brings.

It it will be interesting.

Comment

• Well shocker net my time here is done also. Basketball season is over for me too. See you next season. GO SHOX

Comment

• The coaching this year deserves an F. A team shouldnt regress as much as we did this year with the same group from last year.

Comment

• How many times did they say 3G doesn’t prepare for the am he makes them prepare for us. That’s a bunch of BS if true

Comment

• At least Arizona lost last night, I'm not as embarrassed a fellow 4 seed got knocked out. They were predicted to go deeper than us.

Comment

• Good news is I can be productive at work this month.
                              Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Working...
                              X