Thoughts on AACBBS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts on AACBBS?

I know we had a previous thread on this, but I wanted to see your guys' thoughts again.

I am about to get banned (most likely) because I just like to act stupid around other AAC fans.

I'm on it just about everyday, I find that 90% of the folks on there are good people and the conversation is decent. All the fan bases (including ours) have a couple of posters that could tone it down a little, but overall I enjoy the site. In case folks who aren't familiar here is the link:

AACbbs: The #1 Board for American Athletic Conference sports on the internet.

Shocker Football...Alive in '95 errr 2005 errr 2025!!

Comment

Originally posted by FadedCrown View Post
      I know we had a previous thread on this, but I wanted to see your guys' thoughts again.

I am about to get banned (most likely) because I just like to act stupid around other AAC fans.
      At least you're consistent. Godspeed.
      Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by FadedCrown View Post

You'll have to do far worse than you've done so far to get banned over there.

Just take it easy for a while, learn the lay of the land, and you'll be fine.
        Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

I have yet to see a thread that didn't turn into a ****-fest.

Maybe every school only has a couple of bad posters, but the bad ones take over threads and dominate the conversation.

I need to add a disclaimer. I almost exclusively check threads about WSU or where WSU may have an interest and "a couple of bad posters" from WSU turned everything WSU-related into a ****-fest from day one in the o-conference.

If you really like exchanging insults about other programs and posters, you'll love WSU threads on that board.
          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Working...
          X