No announcement yet.

Official Selection Show Watch Party Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assuming the chalk plays out, that game with West Virginia will be a blast.
    Originally posted by BleacherReport
    Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• should be fun watching AZ-KY 2nd round game - and love the Shox in SD and love the assumed WV matchup too
      For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
      - said no one ever...

Comment

• Someone on the Marshall forum said we’re the 3:10 (east or central?) game on TruTV.

Comment

• Don't know its accuracy, but I found this. The date is wrong, I wonder if the Saturday list is meant to be Thursday.

https://www.sbnation.com/a/march-mad...tournament/men

But it shows a game in SD before us, which would have the games at 9:40 and 12:10 local time in SD. I have my doubts.
          Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
            Don't know its accuracy, but I found this. The date is wrong, I wonder if the Saturday list is meant to be Thursday.

https://www.sbnation.com/a/march-mad...tournament/men
            Dates are messed up.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Comment

• how in the world Syracuse got in and St. Marys, MTSU, or Oklahoma state didn't is a mystery.

Comment

• I wonder if we finally got helped by bracketing rules. We may have been that 5 seed destined for the crappiest draw ever in Boise with SDakSt and Gonzaga, but got flipped out of it because of our in-season game with SDakSt. Enjoy that one, Ohio State.

Comment

• OU over OSU!!?? This committee is a joke, Tre Young star power not withstanding.
                    "Long wave the Yellow and the Black..."

Comment

• Jamar Howard 4 President
                      Jamar Howard 4 President commented
                      Editing a comment
                      @Husker4Shockers... For the umpteenth time, the committee doesn’t look at last 10 games anymore. It’s about overall resume. Full season, OU’s was better.

• Husker4Shockers
                      Husker4Shockers commented
                      Editing a comment
                      For the first and last time: I never said anything about the last 10 games. Actually based on their overall resumes neither should be in, but given the head-to-head record I'd take the Pokes.

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
                    how in the world Syracuse got in and St. Marys, MTSU, or Oklahoma state didn't is a mystery.
                    Sadly, it’s not a mystery as to why St Marys and MTSU got shafted as we’ve seen it a thousand times before, but OSU is baffling using the calculus the selection committee assumedly uses.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                      Wtf is this? Big Brother?
                      My mom made this exact remark.

And of course the audience only cheered for bluebloods.

Comment

• SAN DIEGO. Which in German translates to "a whales vagina"

Comment

• Think I saw 12:30 pm Central Time on TNT.

Comment

• Yep, caught that as well. First game of the day in San Diego. 10:30 Pacific time! Morning ball!
                          Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• According to their message board, Marshall thinks they are going to the Sweet 16. More afraid of Murray State than WV after they beat us.

Comment

• WuDrWu
                              WuDrWu commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Been there. #POW6R
                          Working...
                          X