Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Shamet stays, he can improve his college game. I am not sure that would improve his draft position, though. Those guys prefer to draft underclassmen.

Comment

Sure he can improve his draft position, and he is only a sophomore.

Comment

• shocksrbest
        shocksrbest commented
        Editing a comment
        Redshirt Sophomore

We've seen Landry get hurt in each of our last two games. Thankfully not bad, but still enough where he was limping fairly badly and had to sit out. Certainly something he has to consider, especially based on his previous foot injuries.

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post

Kelly may not be expected or counted on to score in "bunches", but his stats over the last ten games in other areas are pretty dang good:
        G 10
        MP 255
        FG 24
        FGA 48
        FG% 50.0%
        2P 22
        2PA 40
        2P% 55.0%
        3P 2
        3PA 8
        3P% 25.0%
        FT 10
        FTA 18
        FT% 55.6%
        ORB 26
        DRB 45
        TRB 71
        AST 24
        STL 2
        BLK 6
        TOV 12
        PF 21
        PTS 60
        Please don't think I was knocking Kelly. I love what he does on the glass and on the hustle plays (does it seem like he's the only one who really 'plays angry' anymore?). Just speaking in terms of points.

Comment

I think Landry will be back. Would be very surprised if he isn’t. His foot problems are a thing of the past. Another year of getting stronger and leading the best recruiting class of Marshall’s career and increasing his legacy is the thing to do. They’ll be more money for him after next year. Didn’t hurt Graham to stick around.

Comment

• WSUwatcher
            WSUwatcher commented
            Editing a comment
            I assume you mean Chickenhawk Devonte (which is certainly true) rather than WSU's Hatch?

Getting back to the thread title, it almost certainly wouldn't hurt McDuffie to stay around. He has some work to do.

Originally posted by 60Shock View Post
          We've seen Landry get hurt in each of our last two games. Thankfully not bad, but still enough where he was limping fairly badly and had to sit out. Certainly something he has to consider, especially based on his previous foot injuries.
          If he's considering this as a strong reason not to come back, then so are NBA teams who are considering doling out guaranteed contracts.

Comment

Working...
          X