• 2018 American Conference Tournament Pick Em Challenge Final

Final - Sunday, March 11 2:30 p.m. CT
    Cincinnati vs Houston

#4 Seed - ShockdaWorld
    vs
    #7 Seed 1972Shocker

Pick the following:
    1. The winner of the game - 3 points
    2. The combined score of the 2 teams - 1 point (closest pick wins)
    3. The margin of victory - 1 point (closest pick wins)
    4. The game’s leading scorer - 1 point
    5. Total points by leading scorer - tiebreaker (the closest pick without going over wins unless everyone goes over in which case the closest pick wins.)
    The full set of rules is available here.
    https://shockernet.net/forum/wichita...ding-and-rules

Contestants may not predict the same values for combined scores, margin of victory, and leading scorer’s point total as those of another contestant that has already posted for a game.

Contestants may predict the same game winner & leading scorer regardless of what has already been posted.

Remember that editing is not allowed so post carefully. Picks must be before the game tips.

Good luck!
    Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Just so you know.

Anyone that picks Rob "the a-hole" Gray may or may not be shot for treason depending on how i'm feeling tomorrow.
    Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• 1972Shocker
      1972Shocker commented
      Editing a comment
      How can you not pick him with the favorable treatment he gets from the refs. If he shoots 21 field goal attempts and 15 free throws like he did today he doesn't have to be that good to score a boat load of points. The question is just what is he doing to or for the refs that we don't know about. That may be the reason for the man-bun.

• WheatShock
      WheatShock commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm feeling less hatred for Gray today so anyone that picks him will not be shot. Instead they will be merely be beaten with a 2x4.

bump

Less than an hour left to make your picks.

Comment

Cinci
      Man bun Gray
      "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Final - Sunday, March 11 2:30 p.m. CT
        Cincinnati vs Houston

The winner of the game - 3 points------------------------Cincy
        The combined score of the 2 teams - 1 point----------136
        The margin of victory - 1 point (closest pick wins-----6
        The game’s leading scorer - 1 point----------------------Gary Clark
        Total points by leading scorer - tiebreaker--------------17

Comment

Good Luck ShockdaWorld

Comment

1972Shocker Thanks! You just outlasted me by a second to be second pick. Lol. I just need Cinci to win 72-65 and I’m golden. Lol Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
              1972Shocker Thanks! You just outlasted me by a second to be second pick. Lol. I just need Cinci to win 72-65 and I’m golden. Lol Good luck!
              Not sure it will do me any good. Especially the way the game is starting.

Comment

Looks like you’re going to win with the under. Everyone forgot how to shoot in the second half. Lol

Comment

• 1972Shocker
                  1972Shocker commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Sometimes the legs are gone in the 2nd half of the 3rd game in 3 days. Keep in mind you have the 1 point for being the higher seed.

Not to mentione there is a good chance this is going to OT.

1972Shocker Congrats! It was a hard fought, well deserved championship!!

Comment

• 1972Shocker
                  1972Shocker commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks. But to be totally honest there was more luck than skill involved. As The Donald would say, Believe Me!

ShockdaWorld - 4
                1972Shocker - 6

1972Shocker is your 2018 AAC Pick Em Champion!

Comment

Congrats 1972Shocker ! Proof that the blind squirrel stratagy is amazing. Seriously though, congrats and a well earned championship!
                  Go Shocks!

Comment

• 1972Shocker
                    1972Shocker commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes, it does prove the blind squirrel strategy can work well when it works. Unfortunately, most of the time is sucks. But as they say sometimes it is better to be lucky than good.
                Working...
                X