No announcement yet.

WSU vs. Houston in the AAC Tournament Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing Scared instead of Angry. Leads to turnovers and missed shots/FTs.
    The Assman

Comment

• Another day to rest. Hope they don’t put ius in the play in round
      "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
      ---------------------------------------
      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• We played an absolutely HORRIBLE first half...no excuse for that. We fought back and then got BAD calls against us. We had no answer for Gray. We haven’t been able to execute end of game plays all year. Time after time after time. Ends up looking like the end of the ND game...all those months ago. What have we learned?

Comment

• Why do we have to lose to punks?
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Utterly terrible last two minutes of the game. We are struggling heading into the dance. I wish I felt optimistic about next weekend. Probably looking at a 5 or even 6 seed now. Sigh.

Comment

• I love Austin but if he can't stop being involved in turnovers at the end of games he shouldn't be out there.
              Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• we played like crap today and still should've won.
                cannot afford any more of these crap games.
                Maybe we can get lucky and beat KY in the second round.
                For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                - said no one ever...

Comment

• Tip of the hat to the Cougars, they got it done.
                  “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• I’ve hated AAC refs all year. **** man bun, he scored 33 and only had like 6 fgs

Comment

• This one stings.
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• What the hell there was so many fouls in us and we didn’t get them. it’s like the refs want us to loose so many games. Just because we are the kids on the block.

Comment

• I would take a few punks on this team.

too damn soft and weak.
                          The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                            I love Austin but if he can't stop being involved in turnovers at the end of games he shouldn't be out there.
                            He bungled it again.

Comment

• shock-it-to-me
                              shock-it-to-me commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Twice. He’s just not nearly strong enough to win a 50/50 ball from Gray

• Can’t close a fkn game.... every single time.... WSU is turning in to the damn chiefs...

Comment

• Kung Wu
                              Kung Wu commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Whoa, whoa, easy there cowboy. HC3GM ain't no Schottenheimer.

• Grays 33 was a killer even though we played better on offense in the 2nd half. Thought Gray fouled Austin on the crazy deep inbounds pass but my rose color glasses are not always accurate. Tough loss for us and now we Dance.
                            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Working...
                            X