No announcement yet.

WSU vs. Houston in the AAC Tournament Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shox, as soon as they make 2 CONSECUTIVE buckets, should take care of business.
    Having said that. . . .. . .
    For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
    - said no one ever...

Comment

• Just let Frankamp chuck 3s until he makes a couple in a row. Idc if we lose. He’s such a confidence-based shooter and we need him at his peak next week.

Comment

• Lucky to be down just 6.

​​​​​​Hopefully halftime adjustments will be effective since Kelvin has owned us for the last 3 halves in a row - we're due, right?

Comment

• 0 FG last 5:00, missed last 7 shots. We're lucky to still be in this.

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
            Why put it all on one guy? Tell me WHO had a decent first half?
            I don’t believe anyone did “put it all on one guy”.

Comment

• Per @RoundHouseNews :Shockers 8-41 from three in the last 80 minutes over three games vs. Houston.

Comment

• Missing a lot of easy plays.

HCGM has to keep three legit shooters and ball handlers in the game. So many times we kick or rotate to a non-shooter. Houston doubles and frenzies which can be a weakness for them, but not without a third guy on the court.

Austin’s halfhearted reverse layup would have been a perfect kick out to Frankamp - i am not sure why he didn’t see that since it was in his field of vision.

Never ever play zone with this group... they don’t cover any ground and screw up more often than not on the rotations.

We need to find our A game

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

How do people get banned around here?
                  THIS. Quit making it personal with Rauno. If you don’t like the shot fine, but Marshall had no problem with it, so bag on him.

Not like our guys aren’t out there busting their ass. Sometimes the other team has something to do with it.

Comment

• That Freddy’s commercial has to be done by whoever comes up with the Spangles commercials.

Comment

• Originally posted by proshox View Post
                      Missing a lot of easy plays.

HCGM has to keep three legit shooters and ball handlers in the game. So many times we kick or rotate to a non-shooter. Houston doubles and frenzies which can be a weakness for them, but not without a third guy on the court.

Austin’s halfhearted reverse layup would have been a perfect kick out to Frankamp - i am not sure why he didn’t see that since it was in his field of vision.

Never ever play zone with this group... they don’t cover any ground and screw up more often than not on the rotations.

When is the last time anyone has seen this team's A-Game? Honest question, when was their last "complete game"?

Houston @home?
                      “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by proshox View Post
                        Missing a lot of easy plays.

I’ll take a reverse layup anytime over a 35 % 3-pt shooter
                        "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                        ---------------------------------------
                        Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                        "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                        "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• proshox
                          proshox commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Well that is dumb. He didn’t even try to finish it. You also must not realize there is a huge difference in percentages for different shots, right? That is probably a 60% shot.

• Wheat Shock - Move to a different chair.

Shocker Mama - Fold another load of clothes.

I've turned on all the lights in the house.

WE. WILL. BE. FINE.

Comment

• Let’s see how we adjust....

Comment

• Is this WSU team more or less burned out? No joy whatsoever in their game. Maybe has something to do with unrealistic expectations early on?

Comment

• Houston is short but they are really physical. Shaq has to stay on the court as much as possible. Everyone else was getting muscled.

Comment

Working...
                            X