No announcement yet.

WSU vs Temple in the AAC Tournament Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never gonna be an easy win with this team. Oh well, moving on.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Whew!
      Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Undefeated in the AAC tourney...
        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Great win. It’d be nice if these cats from Philly would play like the 1980s Lakers against everybody else but us.

Comment

• Is that Jim Nantz just behind Shamet and the commentators?

Comment

• Mr. Pickle
              Mr. Pickle commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes. Grant Hill and Raftery as well.

• bunck
              bunck commented
              Editing a comment
              Game is on CBS tomorrow.

• Tougher than I like, but I damn well better get use to it in the American.

Comment

• Zach Brown's trey really came at a critical pt in the game. Shox can hurt you from many different places at any time.
              I love this team !!!!!
              For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
              - said no one ever...

Comment

• THANK YOU MR. KELLY!!

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxilla View Post
                  Zach Brown's trey really came at a critical pt in the game. Shox can hurt you from many different places at any time.
                  I love this team !!!!!
                  So did Reaves' threr
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• RK career high 16 pts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Pickle View Post
                      RK career high 16 pts.
                      What a great time for such a feat. Proud of his play tonight. We don’t win without him, period.

Comment

• Shockersarelife
                        Shockersarelife commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Agreed he was the leader on and off the floor tonight

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                      In a surprise to no one, all 4 Temple fans in attendance are raging assholes, screaming at over a hundred Shocker fans to sit down in the opening minutes and (futilely) seeking an usher's help.

​​​​​
                      ​​​​​​Here's to a 30 point win today and three more years of Dunphy for these Richards.
                      Close enough, I'll take it. Not taking back the Dunphy part though.

Comment

• Rlh04d
                        Rlh04d commented
                        Editing a comment
                        To be fair, I had no issues when the wife and I went to Philadelphia for the game. The closest to anything bad I heard was two guys talking about how WSU didn't have football so of course they had a good basketball team, and them some scrawny white guy laughing at us when we walked out after the loss about how bad their own record was.

I'd happily go back next year.

I did notice they got annoyed any time we were standing up, though. But I don't think that's because they were dicks so much as lazy fans who just wanted to sit on their hands until the last two minutes. That place was a tomb until the last few minutes.

• Conner has found great ways to contribute in his three-point shooting funk, but man the last two looked really ugly tonight (but the first two popped in and out).
                      Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• * whew *

That was stressful.

It's a LOT of fun cheering for Shaq. Thank God he's on our team.
                        Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by MadaboutWu View Post
                          Conner has found great ways to contribute in his three-point shooting funk, but man a couple looked really ugly tonight (and a couple popped in and out).
                          CF will prolly go OFF tomorrow, CAN'T WAIT!!!
                          For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                          - said no one ever...

Comment

Working...
                          X