AAC Tournament Roll Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dan View Post
    anyone hear about the pre-game pep rally in Orlando?
    As a thank you for all the support you give WSU, we want to celebrate with you at a Shocker Pre-Game Party in Orlando!

Shocker Pre-Game Party

Friday, March 9, 2018 | 3:30 – 4:45 PM
    Crowne Plaza Orlando-Downtown | Lake Room, Fourteenth Floor
    304 W Colonial Dr., Orlando, FL 32801

RSVP to Kara Johnson no later than Thursday, March 8 by 9 PM.

Email: kara.johnson@wichita.edu
    Call/Text: 316.308.4571

https://foundation.wichita.edu/email...9-f90ef018b292
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I hope the atmosphere changes a little in the next 3 days. Shocker Nation has invaded, and that is 75% of the people you see. GA seating for yesterday was a great idea. Visited with some people from various schools including Cincy, Temple, and Tulsa at an all Alumni party. Each one was more than pleased the Shockers have come to the American. They also commented on the turnout already by the faithful. I do miss the compactness of St. Louis, but that is about it.....Oh yeah. No more brown liquors in the Amway Center for The 'hut. 2 double Dewar's ( They have one of each liquor group only and I wasn't drinking Beam on the rocks) a smooth $37. Not in the midwest any more!
      Robin Roberts: "My mother used to say, when you strut, you stumble."

Comment

What a mausoleum, wow.

Comment

Ugh .. if Tulsa loses this ... they drop out of the Top 75 and we lose a Q1 win ...

Comment

For those that had seats behind the WSU bench for today’s (Friday’s) game, are your seats in the same place tomorrow? I figure as the higher seed tomorrow (Saturday) we’ll have our bench on the same end as today. Hopong to upgrade our seats from the random ones we got from WSU with very few Shocker fans in the section.

Comment

Working...
            X