No announcement yet.

#11 WSU vs. #10 Cincinnati Official Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7 minutes without a FG, still only down 1. I'll take that thank you very much.
    Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

March may just kill me.
      For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
      - said no one ever...

Comment

I felt like we were the better team for 13 minutes of the first half. If we can just avoid any further prolonged stretches, I like our chances.

Comment

Down 11 with 8:36 left , down 1 at halftime.

Comment

ZB with the reverse Sampson effect on offense post-haircut. We're gonna need more of that in the second half.

This is like an Ali-Frazier fight, two of the best trading huge blows yet again. Marvelous to watch and I just hope we can emerge as the victor.

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post

Closest player? Or give it to the team?
              Shaq topped the ball off #34's forehead. It was the best angle had.

Comment

It seems like nobody other than Shamet is able to pass to Shaq down low.
                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Don't think that was our best 20 minutes. We seem to always put together a stretch of 20 minutes of really good ball every game. We will come out strong the second half!

Comment

5 misses under the basket,partly because of Cincinnati.

Comment

Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                      ZB with the reverse Sampson effect on offense post-haircut. We're gonna need more of that in the second half.

This is like an Ali-Frazier fight, two of the best trading huge blows yet again. Marvelous to watch and I just hope we can emerge as the victor.
                      Zack is following Carl's example.

Comment

• wichshock65
                        wichshock65 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        CH was the first thing I thought of when I saw his haircut. Hope it has the same effect it did for him!

They're guards (Evans and Cumberland) are bigger and stronger than Landry, Austin, and Conner.

Comment

nice to listen to KEYN @ half so I don't have to watch and listen to these badly programmed AI bots on CBS.
                        For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                        - said no one ever...

Comment

I'm struggling with how 3 Cincinnati defenders can all get all ball on every shot attempt. It's physically impossible for their hands to all get on the ball

Comment

The first 10 minutes of the second half is key. We've got to come out the second half on fire with our shots and destroy Cincy's confidence. Up by 1 in our loud gym, they're confidence level is pretty high, we have to rattle them early for us to get this win. Cincy is not playing scared or nervous, we need to change that.

Comment

To win this we have to make shots. 60 percent maybe

Comment

Working...
                              X