Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SubGod22
    Originally posted by fuball7
    i imagine whenever an assistant leaves for a new program matt would be in line to move into the assistant role. just a gradual progression
    He'd most likely be behind the DOBO. Does Maryland have an assistant DOBO? Some do.
    they do have an assistant DOBO.

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
      i imagine whenever an assistant leaves for a new program matt would be in line to move into the assistant role. just a gradual progression
      He'd most likely be behind the DOBO. Does Maryland have an assistant DOBO? Some do.
      they do have an assistant DOBO.
      Wonder if they would trade a DOBO for a DOFO 8)
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by WINGdingBALLfling
        Originally posted by Zardoz
        Well the current head coach of the Heat was once the video coordinator for the Heat. You have to start somewhere.
        Thank you for answering my question! :D
        Thats hilarious. I had to go back and see what you posted. I just posted that without reading all the replies. Nice.
        ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

KU's video coordinator was just hired as an AC at Texas A&M.
          In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox
            KU's video coordinator was just hired as an AC at Texas A&M.
            As an Air Conditioner? He must be a another blowhard from KU.

Comment

"I won’t know until my barber tells me on Monday."
              Knute Rockne, when asked why Notre Dame had lost a game

Keep 'em coming RDR.
              Egotism is the anesthetic of stupidity.

Comment

MT now has Matty working for him. I wonder about the open AD job -- think Jim Schaus would be considered (or would be interested)?

Comment

Egotism is the anesthetic of stupidity.

Comment

MB way move into some higher positions, if MT succeeds. I f MT moves on up, which I feel he will then it is a good move for Matty B. If not it may be the end of a career that never was.

Comment

I wuz wondering.

1. Is there any value in seeing live some of the best coaches in America?

2. Is there any value in watching tape of some of the best coached teams in America?

3. Is there any value in new relationships with some of the best coaches and players in America?

4. Is there any value in experiencing some of the most revered venues in America?
                      "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio
                        I wuz wondering.

1. Is there any value in seeing live some of the best coaches in America?

2. Is there any value in watching tape of some of the best coached teams in America?

3. Is there any value in new relationships with some of the best coaches and players in America?

4. Is there any value in experiencing some of the most revered venues in America?
                        What seems obvious to you and me is maybe not so obvious to everyone.
                        "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                        -John Wooden

Comment

Matty moves up from Sam Houston State to UNT.

“The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

closer to home but not sure that it wasn't a step down from the college of charleston.

Comment

Matt replaces Coach Miller who went to......New Mexico State. The Marshall tree continues to grow.

Comment

Interesting tidbit: Ross Hodge, the Associate Heat Coach at UNT, coached Ramon Clemente at Paris JC.
                                "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Working...
                                X