No announcement yet.

WSU Versus Tulane Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haven’t seen Tulane at all this year but I do know they have a heck of a coach. Shocks just need to keep the pedal to the metal. Can’t overlook anybody this time of year, too much on the line. With the senior leadership and with Landry and Conner getting there shot back, Shaq playing the best ball of his career. I see a double digit victory 84-66.

Comment

Melvin Frazier is projected as the 24th overall pick in today's 2018 Mock NBA Draft update on ESPN.

Some other dude who's also pretty good is projected as the 29th pick.

The trade deadline created a lot of movement in the 2018 NBA draft. Let's look at where the top prospects -- Trae Young, Luka Doncic, Deandre Ayton, Mohamed Bamba and Marvin Bagley III -- might land.

Comment

• ShockdaWorld
        ShockdaWorld commented
        Editing a comment
        Insider article

• Play Angry
        Play Angry commented
        Editing a comment
        Got it. Landry is the 29th projected pick.

They go about 7 deep but 5 guys get most of the minutes (4 guys average over 30). Frazier and Reynolds are the big 2, both averaging over 15 PPG, although they have 5 guys averaging over 10 PPG. Size-wise, they're about like us, with almost everyone in the 6'5" to 6'9" range. Conner will be the smallest guy on the court.

Comment

The past couple years RN was a very valuable player in post season. Hope we can get him in at
        least 15 minutes tomorrow night and get him back on track. Always plays good defense and blocks
        out well. Might need him again as DW struggles with the ball in his hands/decisions against good
        competition. Like our three guard rotation as it is. Think it is only natural we have a bit of a
        letdown so I expect a good game with balanced scoring. Shocks 79-71

Comment

85 to 72 Shockers!
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by Slykryck View Post

I can’t help but to think about this myself. As tough as the rematch with Cinci will be, SMU on the road with Milton may be our the toughest game left on our schedule.
            To me, UCF looks to be the biggest road obstacle at this juncture - if we're not ready, look out.

Comment

Mascot with Nick Nolte hair . . . . . . . . 84
              Mascot with Donald Trump hair . . . . . 73

Comment

Quotables: Marshal on Tulane

Wichita State and Tulane have never met on the hardwood, but head coach Gregg Marshall has fond memories of its head coach, Mike Dunleavy, Sr. Tuesday afternoon at his weekly press conference, Marshall talked about playing against one of his former boyhood heroes and the challenge that Dunleavy's Green Wave team presents. He also looked back on last weekend's big win at No. 5 Cincinnati and what it means going forward.

Comment

After a huge emotional win on Sunday, I reasonably believe the Shox are capable of coming out flat against Tulane. Right on cue, this team like so many others this year, will play lights out for at least the first half of the game. I think 5 minutes into the second half, the team wakes up and puts it to them. We win 84-71.

Comment

I predict AM will get his first Shocker "Roaring Bear" dunk. Nuff said.
                    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

If the weather doesn't cooperate, the Roundhouse will not be full

Comment

oh, these teams love to come in to koch arena. i would expect tulane to play some of their best, most inspired basketball of the season.

Comment

Shocks -21 per CBS, Vegas doesn't expect a Black and Yellow hangover!

Comment

With an O/U of 156 and a line of WSU -20, Vegas is predicting

WSU - 88
                            Tulane - 68
                            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Keep getting better. All goals for the year still in reach.

Comment

Working...
                              X