No announcement yet.

Official #19 WSU vs Temple Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Temple 10-14 from 3FG so far. Good lord.

Comment

Temple’s defense is WAY better than WSU’s. Sad the Shox made up all of 3 points I that stretch.
      The Assman

Comment

Yet another statistically inferior team having a year’s best performance. Odd, or may be not.
        “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

I'm not a coaching guru by any means but it seems to me when you have a defense that has been pretty much totally ineffective you might want to try something different. Perhaps play zone a few possessions and see what happens. It would not possibly be any worse.

Comment

Can we get out of the zone please?

Comment

If we just let them have a 2-pointer instead of a 3-pointer, we'd be 5-10 points closer.

Comment

WSU...may yet win this game but nevertheless mid major talent and soft. Maybe too many nice guys on this team.

Comment

At least the Olympics are on....
                  The Assman

Comment

Hey the Shocks played a possession of zone. Unfortunately nothing can overcome stupid.

Comment

And when they miss a 3, we foul them so....
                      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

So a team hits 10 threes in a half and we’re going to go zone?!! Okay. Well, I guess it can’t be any more horrid than our man to man.

Comment

Are we trying to set a record fouling the 3 point shooter. Yea gads!

Comment

Temple scored 53 and 42 points in their 2 games against Cincinnati.

Comment

I swear, every time Willis dribbles, it's like watching a child trying to skate for the first time.

Comment

Horrible last shot of the half. We just don't know what we're doing against Temple. Lost.

Comment

Working...
                                X