No announcement yet.

WSU Versus UConn Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, no disrespect to our Uconn guest, but after that women’s game, if Marshall breaks one off in UConn’s ass tonight I won’t shed a tear.

Comment

• UCONN_Husky
      UCONN_Husky commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL. No disrespect taken.

4 Time National Champs - 69
    Scouting Only 2 Teams Now - 86
    FINAL FOURS:
    1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
    1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
    Number of Times Ranked: 157
    Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
    Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
    Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
    #3 - Dec. 2017
    #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
    #2 ~ March 2014
    Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Don’t appreciate being talked down to by MK, but it’s whatever.
      The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
        Don’t appreciate being talked down to by MK, but it’s whatever.
        I missed it. Do tell.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post

I missed it. Do tell.
          Basically said that Marshall has a million times more sense, than any of us, on when to call TOs. Pretty much along the lines of his tweet about how he was seeing a lot of unemployed coaches on his timeline after the Temple loss.

Mike, I know you are paid to drink the Kool-Aid, but maybe don’t talk to the fans like they simpleton fools.
          The Assman

Comment

• Shockm
            Shockm commented
            Editing a comment
            Just because you called in with an attitude that Marshall is finally listening to you and calling timeouts like you think he should? Lol. If that was you, you sounded to me like the one with an attitude. Mike and Dave both thought you stepped out a bit over your skis. The timeout issue is a fair issue to discuss but callers who have a know it all attitude are fair game too.

Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

Basically said that Marshall has a million times more sense, than any of us, on when to call TOs. Pretty much along the lines of his tweet about how he was seeing a lot of unemployed coaches on his timeline after the Temple loss.

Mike, I know you are paid to drink the Kool-Aid, but maybe don’t talk to the fans like they simpleton fools.
          Yeah, I thought not only the words were a bit much, but his tone was, well, out of line. Reminded me of an over-protective mother giving a tongue lashing to anyone who thought her son might not be perfect.

Comment

• atlwsu
            atlwsu commented
            Editing a comment
            I remember the question and answer. Love the answer but was taken back a little by its tone, kinda like he was try to be polite after someone called his mama ugly and did not do a particularly good job of it. Not typical of him. I give him a pass.
        Working...
        X