Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UCONN_Husky View Post

He about gone. Thank goodness.
    Bummer for him, but million dollar jobs come with million dollar expectations. I'm sure he'll land on his feet at a job paying multiples of what most of us make.
    Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Who do you think you guys will go after if they drop Ollie?

Comment

• UCONN_Husky
        UCONN_Husky commented
        Editing a comment
        URI's Dan Hurley would be my guess. And I support that.

• Walker
        Walker commented
        Editing a comment
        I was thinking Tom Crean at first, but when I said it out loud I realized how goofy it sounded lol. Hurley would be a much better choice.

Hurley would be a great get. Great coach, probably knows the northeast like that back of his hand, and going to a team with 4 titles...it'd be a no-brainer for both parties.

• Rocky Mountain Shock
        Rocky Mountain Shock commented
        Editing a comment
        Dan Hurley would be a great fit.

Shox cover spread by 8.75%
      For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
      - said no one ever...

Comment

This is a perfect time for the team to flex their muscles and play with the energy and focus they displayed when we were ranked in the Top 5.

Landry, Willis, Austin, and Brown poured it on against Memphis. Now it is time for Conner, and MM to likewise join in the fun and get their swagger back as well.

Shocks by no less than 27 points.

Comment

Can Geno coach both teams?

Comment

• BOBB
            BOBB commented
            Editing a comment
            I know it would never happen, but I have always wondered how his skills would transfer to the men's game. He couldn't rely on having the 12 best players for sure.

86 to66 Shockers!
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Shocks by 14
            I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

UConn reinstates suspended player. Must think they are going to need his two points on Saturday.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...obb-suspension

Comment

Not happy to be in the AAC 64
                Very happy to be in the AAC 77

Comment

Our KenPom adjusted defense rating has finally seen some positive movement the last several games, inching its way back to #48. I want to see that trend continue tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                    This is a game we should easily win at home. I'd like to see CF shoot at LEAST ten threes in this
                    game if not more. Only way out of a shooting slump is to keep shooting until you get a couple so
                    he needs to take every open three and his team mates need to look for him. His recapturing his
                    confidence is important to the longer term success of the team. MM needs to be more aggresive
                    in attacking the basket. To date, he hasn't shot well either and seems hesitant to attack the rim.
                    He won't even play over seas unless he improves both. Shocks 84-63
                    I have major hearing loss and read lips as a result. After CFs first action against Memphis, Marshall met him on his way back to the bench and said" You are going to have to shoot it sometime.". Said with visible emphasis too. Clearly HCGM wants him to keep shooting and stop passing up open looks.

Us- 80
                    Them- 65
                    One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

UConn 105
                      Shockers 55

We are talking about the women's game tormorrow, right?

Comment

• WuDrWu
                        WuDrWu commented
                        Editing a comment
                        You think it will be that competitive?

I think we win comfortably. Landy has his mojo back, and I'm really hoping Conner can get his back. Regardless, I think we win by 20. And hopefully by doing so, it gives Ollie a better chance of being canned in the offseason. We want UCONN to be good again.

Shocks - 89
                      Husks - 69

Comment

Originally posted by Shoxthemonkey View Post

I have major hearing loss and read lips as a result. After CFs first action against Memphis, Marshall met him on his way back to the bench and said" You are going to have to shoot it sometime.". Said with visible emphasis too. Clearly HCGM wants him to keep shooting and stop passing up open looks.

Us- 80
                        Them- 65
                        Unfortunately, CF too often takes the 35-ft shot when not set and passes up four or five 22-foot shots when wide open.
                        "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                        ---------------------------------------
                        Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                        "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                        "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• forevershockerfan
                          forevershockerfan commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Shot clock and game clock situations are often a challenge for teams who wait too long to shoot the rock but have to shoot it anyway. Long shots also can result in long rebounds which can also cause issues. Then of course shooting the rock too early or too late can cause issues with not only the Coach but with who wins the game. Exactly why I do 'the 20/20 hind sight method' from afar but for coaches and players, they have the tough decisions to make right then and right now.

Good for GM. I am a BIG believer shooters have to shoot in game situations to get their
                        confidence back. CF finished last season strong. Once he gets it back, and as long as there
                        are not off court factors I don't know about, I believe he will end THIS season strong giving us
                        three terrific guards to rotate come dance time

Comment

• im4wsu
                          im4wsu commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Stomach issues and migraines. I don't know anything, but his disappearance happened about the same time as the stomach issue.
                      Working...
                      X