• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RN showed real toughness tonight with his mangled finger

Comment

• Jhook89
      Jhook89 commented
      Editing a comment
      I love how he looked down at his hand and saw his pinky was facing the wrong way, then nonchalantly walked over and showed the trainer without an ounce of care on his face. lol what a boss

• Landry misses the free throw that would put us up by four and ice the game, we can't rebound a missed free throw that allowed them to attempt the game tying three. I don't know if I should be thankful that we got some lucky breaks or pissed that we still haven't figured out to close out a nail biter (Notre Dame anyone?). Oh well, survive and move on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker_Power View Post

Just now getting on here. What was wrong with the arena?
      Took about 30 minutes to leave the arena using the exit that I and thousands of others used.

Comment

• wichshock65
        wichshock65 commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol. That's the truth.

• Probly been said but really proud of all the Shocker fans at the game. Not half yellow but not far from it. Hyatt bar is now full of us. Crazy game. Every time I thought we were going to cruise they came back at us. Road games are hard. Another w in the books. On to the next.

One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

• A Shocker win isn't complete until that **** show Michael calls into the Locker Room show, the W is now real.

Comment

• Box score for the Wichita State Shockers vs. Tulsa Golden Hurricane NCAAM game from January 13, 2018 on ESPN. Includes all points, rebounds and steals stats.

Shamet 37 minutes, ... SHJ 3,... Duff w 4 TO, ....Shamet w 3, ....Shaq had a rebound

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker_Power View Post

Just now getting on here. What was wrong with the arena?
            The actual area (once you get seated) was very nice. Great views all around.

The concourse was subpar. Nothing special.

Originally posted by AndShock View Post

Took about 30 minutes to leave the arena using the exit that I and thousands of others used.
            The enterences, both into the area and the seats, as AndShock mentioned, were terrible. Poorly designed.
            The Assman

Comment

• They had 2 shooters and we kept dropping off them to help. I'm sure the people around me got tired of me making the point that it wasn't smart to do that.
              Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• That game was awesome. That game is why I am so thankful we are in the American.

Comment

• And Mark Wise the color announcer needs to lay off the bourbon before the game.

Comment

• In the second half, I felt we got away from what was successful for us to regain the lead - 3s weren’t falling so we got to the rim. For as 3 happy as we were in the first, I felt the second was worse. Almost shot ourself out of that game.

Comment

• I’m just now looking at the box score. McDuffie had a bad game and still went off for 10 pts, 9 rebounds. That’s definitely what we were missing in the first half of the season. He was the leading scorer last year but never really felt like the leading scorer. He’s definitely back to his old ways.

Comment

• Lots for 3G to review with our team. Good to get the W but a lot of teaching moments will come out of this game for a lot of players.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shoxthemonkey View Post
                        Probly been said but really proud of all the Shocker fans at the game. Not half yellow but not far from it. Hyatt bar is now full of us. Crazy game. Every time I thought we were going to cruise they came back at us. Road games are hard. Another w in the books. On to the next.
                        My name is Michael but I have never called in to the show. Don't let him give all us Michael's a bad name.

What does he say when he calls in?

Comment

• I thought Tulsa played a bit above their heads (Super Bowl effect) and we played a bit below average for this one. We forced a lot and always seem like we hurried for shots. Part of that was TU's D but a lot of it was just a lot of rushing. Just happy to get a W out of that. We'll beat them by 20 at home.

Excellent representation of Shocker Nation tonight at Koch South. That had to be a bit embarrassing for Tulsa.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• shockrah
                            shockrah commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Shocker fans were loud and numerous. The "Blue-out" was not at all noticeable. Although it didn't appear to be, Tulsa announced it was a sellout crowd, their first since December 2, 2009. That wouldn't have been close to happening without the vast number of Shocker fans present.
                        Working...
                        X