Texas Player Diagnosed with Leukemia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas Player Diagnosed with Leukemia

Sophomore guard Andrew Jones diagnosed with leukemia.

Texas guard Andrew Jones has started treatments after the sophomore was diagnosed with leukemia. Said Texas AD Chris Del Conte: "We know Andrew's a fighter."

Way bigger than basketball... the guy decided to come back this year, then this... incredibly sad. I find myself tearing up as I type this.

He'll be in my prayers.

Oh God, that is terrible. I'll be praying for the young man as well.

Comment

Uuuugh.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

:(
        "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

So sad. Hope his treatment goes well, poor kid.

Comment

Stunned when I saw this earlier today. I feel for his parents as I know what they are going through right now. Treatment has already started and hopefully his prognosis is good. I wish him and his family the best.

Comment

Terrible deal for sure. I wonder if the thread title might have been "Texas Player Diagnosed with Leukemia" as opposed to "Clicky McClickbait."
              Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Kung Wu
                Kung Wu commented
                Editing a comment
                For SEO reasons as well. Changed.

Originally posted by BOBB View Post
              Terrible deal for sure. I wonder if the thread title might have been "Texas Player Diagnosed with Leukemia" as opposed to "Clicky McClickbait."
              I'd put it in another forum after it has been around for awhile

Comment

It is always very depressing to this happen to any young man or woman. The good news is that most Leukemias can be controlled.

Comment

Originally posted by BOBB View Post
                  Massive apologies... was never my attention. Just wanted this young man in people's thoughts and prayers.

Thanks Kung Wu for updating-- I would have been happy to do it.

Comment

Working...
                  X