No announcement yet.

Raise the Roof (or Lower the Floor)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I imagine if we had an upper deck that held 3000-4000, and you priced the season ticket at $300 per seat with no SASO contribution required, you could sell a bucketload of tickets to the average joe fan and family. For me right now, I split my two seats with a friend who pays his full share of the ticket and SASO cost. At this point in time, having season tickets for all three of the ShockBand family just isn't sensible. As the cost for one seat crawls closer and closer to the $1000 mark, I have to evaluate whether or not I want to keep it, as that money could go towards the whole family going to the conference tournament or NCAAs when they are within driving distance.

That said, I doubt they will expand CKA. I would imagine building a new on campus arena that has higher capacity would happen before we would deal with expansion, and I wouldn't expect anything like that to be even on the radar for at least another 20 years or so.
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
    X