Best way to get AWAY tickets...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best way to get AWAY tickets...?

I finally have the opportunity to go see the Shocks on the road. I would like to go to the SMU game in Dallas. But, I have never done this before. What is the best way to get tickets for road games? Thru WSU? Stubhub? SMU? My ignorance is great. I appreciate any and all advice.

Unless you are a very, very high level donor, your only hope for the game at Moody will be Stubhub (tickets through SMU are sold out).

Comment

I think I paid around $50 each for SMU. The others venues I'm attending had tickets through the school ticket office. It seems like WSU, Cincy and SMU are the only schools where tickets can be hard to come by.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
        I think I paid around $50 each for SMU. The others venues I'm attending had tickets through the school ticket office. It seems like WSU, Cincy and SMU are the only schools where tickets can be hard to come by.
        Just so OP doesn't get the wrong idea, tickets on third party sites have not dipped below $79 a pop (inclusive of fees) for 3 months in a row now.

You got a great deal through whatever private party that was.

Comment

Heading to Houston in a couple of weeks. Buddy of mine said the weather should be good and the snakes will have eaten all the mosquitoes by then.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
            Heading to Houston in a couple of weeks. Buddy of mine said the weather should be good and the snakes will have eaten all the mosquitoes by then.
            Is that when they release the chimpanzees to fight the snakes?
            Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Have a family member that works for a company with access to the suites. ;)

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by Play Angry View Post

Just so OP doesn't get the wrong idea, tickets on third party sites have not dipped below $79 a pop (inclusive of fees) for 3 months in a row now.

You got a great deal through whatever private party that was.
                  it may have been $60, I bought them literally when they first went on sale.

Comment

I bought 4 for Tulsa next weekend and paid 16 each for center Court uppers on the 7th row. Just goes to show the level of support different schools have.

Comment

That was what I was going to suggest. Try Tulsa. Lots left when we bought a week or so ago. Just take the drive.

Comment

My wife and I have tickets for Memphis ($50 each), FCU ($45) and ECU next week ($15).

Anyone going to ECU next week. Long way from Wichita for such poor competition!

Comment

Did someone say mosquitoes?

For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                          - said no one ever...

Comment

Tickets are as low as 6.00 on StubHub for the game at Tulsa. We need to have more fans than they do.

Comment

• wichshock65
                              wichshock65 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I'm bringing 4 1/2!

• Shockm
                              Shockm commented
                              Editing a comment
                              It's only a 3.5 hr. drive and is on a Saturday. That's an easy road trip.
                          Working...
                          X