Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Rashard Kelly

526x297-zp0.jpg

Quickly becoming a Shocker Hero in my book!

My mantra for Shocker basketball all season: Zero is my Hero!
    Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

I thought Kelly looked great today, but he’s been playing like that all season. He hit 500 rebounds today and if he keeps playing like this, he should have no problem being above 600 by season’s end. I was also excited about Reaves play today. Hit shots at critical moments, took care of the ball and took 2 big charges.

Comment

M.V.P.
        "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

When RK finishes up with hoops some fine day, with all of his full-meal-deal- statistic- stocking- stuffer- performances, he could help Santa at the North Pole. He comes to play every day and is a leader both on and off the court. We speak of players under the Marshall Plan that continue developing into their Senior Season? May we present R. Kelly as a player that works extremely hard to bring his very best game in and game out, saving his best for last. And he wears my basketball lifetime scoring average which adds icing to the cake. How many foes will out-hustle Kelly in our remaining games? O bay-bay!!!!!!!!!!!
          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

If only we could have put RK and Mr Cotton together this season

Comment

Good thing we didn't listen to some shocker net posters who wanted to run him out of the program 2.5 years ago.

Comment

My Kelly shirt is black and Thursday I gotta wear yellow. Damn

Comment

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Comment

• 1972Shocker
                      1972Shocker commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Set that one aside for one of Rashard's senior day highlights.
                      Last edited by 1972Shocker; December 30, 2017, 07:31 PM.

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                    My Kelly shirt is black and Thursday I gotta wear yellow. Damn
                    Can I wear it? :)
                    Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

I laughed when Rashard said in his post-game interview that that's how the other guys pass him the ball -- miss a shot, and he gets the rebound.

Comment

That is a simply awesome attitude, Mr. Beast Mode Kelly!

Comment

Rashard's mom got to lead the post-game "Hey-O, here we go" chant.

Comment

Would love to see Rashard take more of those 6-8 foot field goal shots straight on to the basket.

Comment

Working...
                            X