Coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Root Angry View Post
    It's nice these trolls are getting banned, nice job mods.

They definitely keep Fever on his toes haha. He's got a good Trolldar is pretty damn good.

Noob question: what is the orange bar underneath people's names? Sometimes it's all white like an empty meter. I'm assuming it has to do with some validation process, and if so, how's figured? I see mine is now full, but I have relatively few posts.
    It means you buy the beer at the next SN meeting!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

It means you buy the beer at the next SN meeting!!!
      With you buncha degenerates?! That'd cost thousands! :eagerness:
      Last edited by ShockAzs; December 22, 2017, 04:19 AM. Reason: Typo King

Comment

Originally posted by Root Angry View Post

With you buncha degenerates?! That'd cost thousands! :eagerness:
        Ha, ha...you are probably right. Fever can throw it down, that's for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

Ha, ha...you are probably right. Fever can throw it down, that's for sure!
          The Fev...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Don't mess around, around Kung WU unless you have a strong desire to get KUNGED.

Comment

Kung WU is the Dude.
              ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

He might be slow getting to it, but at least he gets to it.
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Is it starting to feel - to anyone else - that we have just one coach that develops talent and carries out game-time duties, and then a bunch of assistants that are basically just recruiters?

I mean maybe Isaac Brown is trying to carry water too, but the other assistants sit around during the game like they’re watching a movie.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                    Is it starting to feel - to anyone else - that we have a staff of one coach that develops talent and carries out game-time duties, and then a bunch of assistants that are basically just recruiters?
                    Nailed it.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Is it starting to feel - to anyone else - that we have just one coach that develops talent and carries out game-time duties, and then a bunch of assistants that are basically just recruiters?

I mean maybe Isaac Brown is trying to carry water too, but the other assistants sit around during the game like they’re watching a movie.
                      Yep
                      One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

Insightful. Of course what else would one expect from our man SHOCKvalue ?
                        “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Insecure beaker fans are worried. Also, they think Mr. toupee is a role model.

Stay up to date with all the College sports news, recruiting, transfers, and more at 247Sports.com
                          Last edited by Spaulding; December 23, 2017, 12:49 PM.
                          "I discovered surfing, which I absolutely fell in love with. That feels good and kind of keeps your body aligned, so does the salt water." - Anthony Kiedis

"I'm not worried. Are you worried? You shouldn't be. Sleep well tonight. "

Comment

• Shocker Mama
                            Shocker Mama commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Must be a lot easier to get into a closed practice than I thought. Q: "And who are you sir? Affiliated in some way with the team?" A: "No, I am a big Beaker fan, and thought I would hang out at your closed practice, so I can later go on Phognet and tell disparaging stories about you." A: "Well then, alrighty! Make yourself comfortable. Can I get you a beverage?"

• another shocker
                            another shocker commented
                            Editing a comment
                            what a cesspool. poor things. maybe billy preston can lift their spirits back up (once they figure out, after 6 weeks and counting now, whose name is on that car title.. bill self is their man, if he can't do it, no one can).

SHOCKERS.jpg

... hater's gonna hate!!

Comment

I ran into Self years ago while he was on the recruiting trail, for a guy from Oklahoma, he acted like his head was in the clouds. He wasn't rude or anything like that, just reminded me of desk jocky that doesn't give a damn about anything outside of his computer screen that he stares at all day. Was pounding shots and drove back to Lawrence completely hammered. Real role model..

Comment

Originally posted by Spaulding View Post
                              Insecure beaker fans are worried. Also, they think Mr. toupee is a role model.

https://scout.com/college/kansas/Boa...hall-112533591
                              Hahaha, wow. Insecurity is running rampant there.

You know it's bad when they can't even go to basketball smack anymore. "Worried" doesn't even begin to describe those bags of human feces.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                              X