No announcement yet.

Arkansas State vs. Wichita State Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well... that was interesting, I guess.

Comment

• A wins a win but I could use a blowout!
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Anyone know who this was directed to?

Comment

• Why is there so much security at ALL of the arena bowl exits this year? That’s new, and seems a little heavy-handed.

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
            A wins a win but I could use a blowout!
            If they keep playing like this you'll get one, but you won't like it.
            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoxHailGGG View Post
              https://twitter.com/wibwChrisLilly/s...18050190909441

Anyone know who this was directed to?
              The ref that gave him the tech

Comment

• I'll take the high road, games like this tests the player's intestinal fortitude and will pay dividends later in the year when the games matter most.

Comment

• http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/3c/3c4b2...6ebc41b8f8.jpg
                  "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• !st half, the red wolves were super-bowling by penetrating, dish out, 3-pointer. 2nd half "live by the 3--die by the 3." Their Coach could have had 2 at least technicals with his gunching and it helped us for an easy win? Nope. Shaq gets foul #4, and wanted to join the other team at the free throw line to exchange pleasantries for the T to open a small flood gate. Their Coach finally gets a T but rewarded with 3 or 4 weird calls his way so 3G gets mad noticing all of this and gets his own T.

Great night for Willis and SHJ and some finishing touches for LS.
                    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• This team, and coaching staff, just feel different this year. Perhaps a chemistry thing. Don't really know.

Comment

• Shocks may not be on their game right now, but WStateU’s meme game is always on point!

Comment

• PHE-WEWW!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

The ref that gave him the tech
                            I hope he would at least have the refs sign some liability papers before they would scuffle. I know people nowadays are sue happy

Comment

• I think maybe I got a technical also.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                                This team, and coaching staff, just feel different this year. Perhaps a chemistry thing. Don't really know.
                                I think a lot of that may have to do with the schedule we have played and all the injuries and illnesses the Shocks have had no doubt complicated having our team complete at any point in time in a long time. I can see why 3G is a bit on the edgy side this season. It has just seems to have been a littany of one thing after another. Austin's shoulder and mono, Landry's foot and then his ankle, Markis' foot, Zach's knee, Samajae's stomach, Conner's migraine and CJ's off the court issues come to mind right off the bat. It's not just the impact on games but the impact on being able to practice at full strength as well. Throw in the turnover on the coaching staff and 3G's own shoulder issue and you have the ingredients for a grouchy coach.

Comment

Working...
                                X