AAC Basketball Tournament Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AAC Basketball Tournament Tickets

The pre-sale for tickets went on sale today if you have a code, which I can send if you PM me. All of these seats are in the lower bowl, and are $250, $300, and $350 for all sessions (+$40 in fees, which is ridiculous). General sales to the public start at 10am EST (9am for most of you all) on Friday. Just thought some folks might like to know...

Wow.

Guessing market value on the street prior to game time will be a tad less steep in light of prior years' attendance and the level of support for the local team.

Comment

What do the homeless strung out on crack in Orlando get for the best seats in the house at the AAC tourney? Asking for a friend.

Comment

• wushock27
        wushock27 commented
        Editing a comment
        After fees, I paid $390...but I'm 2 rows behind one of the benches. Not being a season ticket holder, or someone who even went there or lived in Wichita, it's my best bet to get GOOD seats that I want. I know people will snicker because of how much I paid, but I am happy with where I am sitting, and with my purchase. This is only the 2nd conference tournament I have ever been to... STL in 2015 being the other.

$40 in fees? LOL. You may be able to find tickets for all your teams' sessions for that.

Comment

I think that's brilliant wushock27! Good for you and hope you get to enjoy the Shocks all the way to the championship!

Comment

• wushock27
          wushock27 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks! I have made numerous road trips in my part of the country for the last 5 years (STL, Evansville, Terre Haute, SIU, Dayton, Indy) but have only had enough funds to make a big trip like this twice now.... I plan to enjoy Orlando much more, but I love STL and have a soft spot for it as well, being a Cardinals fan.

• BOBB
          BOBB commented
          Editing a comment
          There is value in knowing where your seats are and not wasting time dickering with the lowlifes hawking tickets. Particularly if you don't get many opportunities to see the games or travel often.

Anybody going who hasn’t purchased tickets yet? That’s my crew. Planning on rolling the dice in Orlando. Surely that should work ok.

Comment

• Dan
          Dan commented
          Editing a comment
          Same here

• Play Angry
          Play Angry commented
          Editing a comment
          Yep, we're doing the same.

Same here as well.

Comment

Spoke with the Amway Center's box office this morning - as of now, they are still only offering the $250-$300 lower bowl, all-session packages. Once the bracket has been finalized they plan to open up single session sales along with the upper bowl.

Sounds like Sunday afternoon (March 4) /Monday (March 5) will be a good time to circle back if you're a holdout like me who hasn't picked up tickets yet.

Comment

I'm over in Tampa and just plan on driving over and grabbing tix on the street. Excited to go support the boys next week too. From what I've heard from people in Orlando it should not be hard at all to score good seats once you get there.

Comment

Ordered my Tix today and got really good ones - Section 105, mid court and seats ! & 2 right on the aisle. Fly into Orlando Wednesday morning, looking forward to better result than last time Shox played in Fla.

That is all.
              Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• wushock27
                wushock27 commented
                Editing a comment
                I'm in 104, right behind one of the benches...I'm happy with my seats!! I know there are quite a few fellow Shocker fans sitting in 104 as well

It may not be the Hill but we found a really good Italian place in Orlando last year. Looking forward to eating there again.

Comment

• ShockRef
                ShockRef commented
                Editing a comment
                ok PoGo,
                Give up the name of The Place for little Italy on the Big O!

That is all.

Just an update for anybody interested. I got 5 tickets to sessions 3 through 6 on stubhub over the weekend. Lower bowl in Temple section, apparently. No more than $15 per ticket. Some were as little as $6 per ticket. If you're going to Orlando you should at least check stubhub. Stinking good deal!

Comment

Working...
              X