No announcement yet.

Blackout for Saturday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shocker Faithfuls are self-appointed administrators of Shocker Nation. They are mostly idiots. Suggesting a blackout 5 days before the game is just plain stupid
    Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker85 View Post
      Shocker Faithfuls are self-appointed administrators of Shocker Nation. They are mostly idiots. Suggesting a blackout 5 days before the game is just plain stupid
      I wonder if they even tried to coordinate anything with the athletic dept?

It would look pretty stupid if they got 15k people to show up in black while the team wears the home whites.
      Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

So should we wear black or not?

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
          So should we wear black or not?
          Wear black pants and whatever color shirt you want.
          Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Once you wear black...
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

men-in-black-1.jpg
              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Whole lot of dumb here.

1. As AndShock mentioned, about a month too late. Laying this thing down 4 days before the game isn't gonna work.
                1a. If you think this social media flyer is going to make it to the 50% of the fans attending that are over 65, you're greatly mistaken LOL
                2. It's not even an official WSU-sanctioned idea.
                3. If you half-ass something like this and it is executed poorly, it comes off very mid-majorish.

Just wear whatever the hell you were gonna wear prior to this social media "blast".
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                  Whole lot of dumb here.

1. As AndShock mentioned, about a month too late. Laying this thing down 4 days before the game isn't gonna work.
                  1a. If you think this social media flyer is going to make it to the 50% of the fans attending that are over 65, you're greatly mistaken LOL
                  2. It's not even an official WSU-sanctioned idea.
                  3. If you half-ass something like this and it is executed poorly, it comes off very mid-majorish.

Just wear whatever the hell you were gonna wear prior to this social media "blast".
                  Well, I have a closet full of white Shox t-shirts so I guess I'm going with white.

Comment

• ShockTalk
                    ShockTalk commented
                    Editing a comment
                    OK. Now that's funny.

Just wear black. HCGM fondly remembers the last blackout.

Comment

Working...
                  X