No announcement yet.

Official #8 Wichita State vs #16 Baylor Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jo Lual-*****-Flopshit is getting tired. Gregg is on top of his game today.

Comment

• ShockerPhi
      ShockerPhi commented
      Editing a comment
      Hahaha! I wish "Flopshit" was actually on the back of his jersey.

• Great awareness by SHJ to drive baseline with no defenders in the vicinity. That might seem simple to a fan.....but to disgard the offensive set and make something out of nothing takes presence.
    The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Originally posted by DanielBryan View Post
      Like I said, we always lose big games. We’ll lose today
      Pitt, KU, Gonzaga, Ohio State, Arizona, Virginia Tech, Dayton, Washington, and Indiana are all asking what you are talking about.

Comment

• Nurger with a huge boos!

defensive rebounding for the win.

starting now.
        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Somehow it worked that time. Gotta just figure out whatever sequence I used

Comment

• Is it just me or has Nurger been far more effective in 2nd halves this year?
            Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Teddy Graham View Post

Pitt, KU, Gonzaga, Ohio State, Arizona, Virginia Tech, Dayton, Washington, and Indiana are all asking what you are talking about.
              Brilliant Teddy!

Comment

• REBOUND

Comment

• Rebounding.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• RE-BOUND!!

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                      Somehow it worked that time. Gotta just figure out whatever sequence I used
                      I set my pull down to Latest Activity and then just go to page 1. Now everytime I refresh, I see the latest posts at the top. Then when I post I just refresh and make sure I am on page 1.
                      Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

I set my pull down to Latest Activity and then just go to page 1. Now everytime I refresh, I see the latest posts at the top. Then when I post I just refresh and make sure I am on page 1.
                        When I refresh, it goes back 2 or 3 pages, so I have to go through the posts to find the latest post.

Comment

• I don't recall another team getting this many offensive rebounds against us in the last several years.

Comment

• Wouldn't mind a little press here. Baylor is tired, and I'm not sure they have more than 2 legitimate ballhandlers

Comment

• Gotta stop sending them to the line
                              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Working...
                              X