Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WheatShock View Post
    Looked like fence mending.
    Maybe a scuba diving appointment being scheduled for later between the 2? Yikes!!!
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
      Frankamp was better today, but still not great. If we can get Willis going... oh my!
      His spot up is way to far out.

Comment

• Did Shamet hit a three???

Comment

• ShockerPhi
          ShockerPhi commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes. His streak continues

• Don't know if anyone heard the Austin interview on the radio, but holy smokes what a kid. "Yes, sir. No, sir." His parents raised him right.

Knows how to basketball pretty well, too.

Comment

• Austin, in his post game interview with Mike said that when they were asked by the media what it would be like to win their first Maui tournament, Rashard looked to Marshall and said "coach, have you won one?" Marshall said nope and Rashard turned back to media and said "There's your answer. We wanna win one for coach."

Man I love our players.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
            Great post-game interview with Austin. Man we have great young men in this program.
            For you wrestling fans, I think he sounds like Hurricane Helms, which makes me like him more.

Rashard Kelly was the real POG though. Just did whatever he needed to do to win. Just phenomenal. Can play the 3,4, or 5. So lucky to have him.

Comment

Great post-game interview with Austin. Man we have great young men in this program.
              Austin as poised in the interview as he is on the court. I'd guess a career in broadcasting could easily follow his playing days if he is so inclined.
              ​​​​
              The fact that man is master of his actions is due to his being able to deliberate about them.-- Thomas Aquinas

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyShock View Post

For you wrestling fans, I think he sounds like Hurricane Helms, which makes me like him more.

Rashard Kelly was the real POG though. Just did whatever he needed to do to win. Just phenomenal. Can play the 3,4, or 5. So lucky to have him.
                I think Mike has to pick a player to interview who is not one of the players in the post-game media interviews with Coach Marshall. Usually the POG is one the players in the media post-game interview.

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyShock View Post

They like to talk to different players often. They already talked to Kelly a couple games ago and chatted with Nurger yesterday, who played great, but Shaq was likely the player of the game.
                  The Assman

Comment

• So far in Maui, the standouts have been Landry, Shaq, Rashard, Reaves and Nurger. The other guys have some catching up to do.

Comment

• This team is going to be off the charts when we're in mid-season form and get McDuffie back. So many things to work on, but so many positives to build off of. Don't want to make any assumptions, but I think we'll be seeing ND tomorrow. One thing that is an equalizer to stingy, aggressive defense like ours is great ball movement and execution and I think Coach Brey and the Irish are excellent at it. It's going to be a great matchup if that's how it all plays out. Shots may not always fall, but these silly turnovers and mental errors will need to be at the absolute minimum for us to come away with the Maui hardware. I think it's going to be an epic championship game.

Comment

• Looks like the Championship game is at 5:30 pm Maui time, 9:30 pm Wichita time.

Comment

• Didn't realize that ND/LSU isn't until 930 tonight. That's a heck of a time benefit for us.

Comment

• Shocker Mama
                            Shocker Mama commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Yeah -- hope our guys are getting plenty of fluids, a lot of protein, and a good night's sleep.

Looks like the Championship game is at 5:30 pm Maui time, 9:30 pm Wichita time.
                          Yep, championship is the late game tomorrow
                          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Rowsey is one of the biggest Delta Bravos I've ever seen. Yelling at players, fans, cheapshotting, the whole package.

Felt real good to see Reaves make him look like a moron for the last 10 minutes.

Speaking of, I was real concerned when I saw Reaves at shocker madness and the first exhibition. Not so much any more.

Comment

Working...
                            X