Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will be the MAUI Invitational MVP 2017?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will be the MAUI Invitational MVP 2017?

Shaq Morris
    60.00%
    Darral Willis
    7.69%
    Conner Frankamp
    6.15%
    Landry Shamet
    15.38%
    Zach Brown
    3.08%
    Rauno Nurger
    4.62%
    S. Haynes-Jones
    0%
    Austin Reaves
    0%
    Other
    3.08%

The poll is expired.

DW averages 16 and 7, SNers ***** 'cause he does it all left-handed.

Comment

Shaq is finally playing angry. I like the young mans game this year. I like his outside shot but sometimes it seems as though he takes it as a heat check. Impose your game on the opposition down low big fella. He's on a mission

Comment

Great to see so many getting at least one vote. I went with Frankamp. The three-ball will carry the tournmament.

Comment

No Rashard Kelly in the poll? Dude gets at least one double-double during the tourney.
          Livin the dream

Comment

I hate these kind of awards. We have a very talented, deep and balanced team. Seldom does any
            one player dominate any game or even the season for us and that is a team strength. Opponents
            cannot focus on stopping any one dominant player on our team or the others will destroy them. We
            have 7-8 MVP's maybe as many as 9

Comment

There is precedent that no player get the award - but the team. Maybe that will happen again.

Comment

First couple games were all about the big guys. Expect our opponents to focus on them, opening up the game for the guards to flourish.

Comment

Working...
                X