No announcement yet.

Shocks vs UMKC (Official)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No more need for starters.....let them sit the rest of this one.

Comment

2 more 3 pointers for the record

Comment

KSU/American is like watching 7th grade girls.

Comment

Has anyone really had a questionable performance tonight? Maybe SHJ has been a bit out of control at times, but that's the only glaring improvement I see. Just a fun game to watch and buzzing for the season

Comment

• im4wsu
            im4wsu commented
            Editing a comment
            The Shox got ourscored 6-16 in the final 4:50. Something to make 3G lose his voice (among other things)

My first time seeing the shocks this year, so sorry if it's already been covered... But why is the new Bush allowed to wear Fred's number?

Comment

Originally posted by jdshock View Post
            My first time seeing the shocks this year, so sorry if it's already been covered... But why is the new Bush allowed to wear Fred's number?
            Yeah, he's gonna hafta change his number in 3 years...
            "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Originally posted by jdshock View Post
              Fred’s # has not yet been retired

Comment

Willis with the double-double.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                  Fred’s # has not yet been retired
                  Right, but it seems silly that Fred won't be the last to have worn it when we do retire it.

Comment

Several things jump off the stat sheet. Front line 3-point shooting. Welcome to insides out. They all worked all summer to improve this and it worked. Now, how about the double-double by Willis and Frankamp's 9 assists? MM will have a battle winning his starting spot back LS is looking good in the neighborhood. Never fear SHJ is here. Just as I mentioned several weeks ago on here, his moves and quickness reminds me of Robert George. AM is going to only keep getting better. R. Brown looks to be a redshirt. CJ still not suited up. This Shocker team looks far ahead of where we were Last Season at this time after losing Baker and Fred to the Pros.
                    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Markis will probably be looking to take Zach’s job as the starting 3.

Comment

Don't think so. Brown is in for defense.

Comment

MM led our team in points and rebounds last Season, so he will play plenty somewhere. Willis had similar stats as Carl Hall comparing their Junior Seasons. Let's hope this double-double tonight becomes commonplace for DW and he has similar stats as Hall had his Senior Season.
                          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• im4wsu
                            im4wsu commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Did Willis ever use his right hand?

Originally posted by GivEmDaShocker24 View Post
                          Has anyone really had a questionable performance tonight? Maybe SHJ has been a bit out of control at times, but that's the only glaring improvement I see. Just a fun game to watch and buzzing for the season
                          Shamet had more turnovers than normal.

Comment

• im4wsu
                            im4wsu commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Two of those probably should have been eliminated by the receiver of the intended pass. But those two passes were just an scoch late or a scoch too short.

Is it bad that I keep forgetting that we are still missing our leading scorer and rebounder?

Comment

Working...
                          X