No announcement yet.

Markis McDuffie is a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is still a full year behind most seniors age wise. He will reach physical maturity and be awesome
    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
    ---------------------------------------
    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

We could probably use Markis on the TBT team this summer. He has length, plays defense and can shoot 3s, which Would make him an asset to that team.

Comment

Markis, or a selfish Cle?
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
          Markis, or a selfish Cle?
          Cleanthony Early was a great Shocker player in his short tenure, but during the short TBT thing last summer, he was a distraction. Really kind of a turn off of the thing.

Comment

Originally posted by JVShocker View Post

Cleanthony Early was a great Shocker player in his short tenure, but during the short TBT thing last summer, he was a distraction. Really kind of a turn off of the thing.
            Exactly. Kinda made me realize how he washed out of the nba.
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Did Cle ever fully recover from his being shot in the leg?

Comment

His biggest problem was that everyone expected him to be "the next big thing."

Comment

Originally posted by 60Shock View Post
                  Did Cle ever fully recover from his being shot in the leg?
                  His body did.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                    His biggest problem was that everyone expected him to be "the next big thing."
                    Kid had so much potential. Problem was he was drafted by NYK instead of a team with some structure. He would have been fantastic under brad Stevens or pop

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
                      Kid had so much potential. Problem was he was drafted by NYK instead of a team with some structure. He would have been fantastic under brad Stevens or pop
                      Yes, he was giddy at the time about “returning home” and being able to play in front of family and friends. In reality, that was the worst place for him to be.

Comment

Comment

Looks like MM is headed to Italy.

Comment

Congrats to McDuffie! Stellar all around ball player. His efforts buoyed us during some hard seasons (relatively speaking).
                            Last edited by ShockAzs; August 8, 2020, 03:58 PM. Reason: Typos

Comment

Working...
                            X