No announcement yet.

Taylor Eldridge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The videos he includes are a great addition.

Comment

Taylor is definitely more of a student of the game. He understands basketball more than Paul, who tended to go for the personal stories of the players in addition to game reporting.

Comment

Originally posted by shocker43 View Post
        Maybe I'm in the minority, but I enjoy Taylor's content more than Paul's. I rarely read The Roundhouse, but read every article Taylor puts out.
        Agreed, He puts way more research into his articles with lots of details and facts. Paul's were good, but they were more quotes and stories than analysis.

Comment

In addition to reporting, Eldridge educates. That's rare and I appreciate it. I've learned a lot about what to look for in games since Eldridge has been covering the Shox. He's building up a nice resume to get away from the Eagle.
          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

I don't think there's much doubt Suellentrop is a better writer, but I do really appreciate some of the more 'modern' content with video breakdown and analysis that Eldridge is doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
              I don't think there's much doubt Suellentrop is a better writer, but I do really appreciate some of the more 'modern' content with video breakdown and analysis that Eldridge is doing.
              I agree. Taylor’s stuff is fantastic for the basketball junkie. Paul’s articles are for a wider audience.
              Livin the dream

Comment

They are both great, Paul's stories have always had a more big picture feel to them, with what it means to the program and the players, Taylor is great at breaking the game down and a technical review of game mechanics. They complement each other well.
                It's great for the shocks to have both!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerEngr View Post
                  They are both great, Paul's stories have always had a more big picture feel to them, with what it means to the program and the players, Taylor is great at breaking the game down and a technical review of game mechanics. They complement each other well.
                  It's great for the shocks to have both!
                  I agree. I enjoy reading what they both put out. Paul's move to WSU and Taylor's promotion has been a win-win as far as I'm concerned. As they say variety is the spice of life. I think Paul is in a better place for him and Taylor is doing outstanding work as the Eegale beat writher for the Shocks.
                  Last edited by 1972Shocker; December 14, 2017, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kochaddict View Post
                    The videos he includes are a great addition.

On the Landry defensive highlight video it was interesting to watch right at the end of the segment. Rauno fouled the hell out of his opponent's left elbow with his chin and his neck. He needs to be careufl with that. Someone could get hurt.

http://www.kansas.com/sports/college...189639379.html
                    Last edited by 1972Shocker; December 14, 2017, 04:44 PM.

Comment

• Stickboy46
                      Stickboy46 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Flagrant 2 on Rauno

• Cdizzle
                      Cdizzle commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I just hope he isn't suspended for the OU game.

Contact me at teldridge@wichitaeagle.com

Comment

tayloreldridge What's the latest on Baker? Any NBA prospects, G League, overseas? Any chance in France he would consider playing with the AfterShocks, if he's available?
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• WstateU
                        WstateU commented
                        Editing a comment
                        AfterShocks... that would be totally ‘Cold’ cool!

• Kung Wu
                        Kung Wu commented
                        Editing a comment
                        WstateU, I mean Wichita is already smashing TBT ticket sales records ... think what happens if they can find a way to add Baker into the mix.

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                      tayloreldridge What's the latest on Baker? Any NBA prospects, G League, overseas? Any chance in France he would consider playing with the AfterShocks, if he's available?
                      Bakers surgery in February will prohibit him from being available. Too risky on the rehab timing.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post

G.O.A.T.

Comment

Congratulations tayloreldridge
                            Go Shocks!

Comment

Working...
                            X