Taylor Eldridge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taylor Eldridge

In my humble opinion this young man is doing a great job of covering WSU sports so far.. The follow up articles and personal takes are very good. Keep up the good work.

Originally posted by pogo View Post
    In my humble opinion this young man is doing a great job of covering WSU sports so far.. The follow up articles and personal takes are very good. Keep up the good work.
    He's posted a lot of very good video breakdowns of things that WSU players do. So far it's been a great choice.

Comment

He is certainly doing work so far. It is fun that we still get Suellentrop's coverage, and now a new, dedicated, fresh take, as well.

Comment

Taylor's killin' it
        "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Taylor is a gem. His coverage is keeping Suellentrop leaving the Eagle from being a disaster. I still like what Paul has to say, but working for WSU limits what he can say too much.

Comment

Here, Here! (raising a pint) I concur whole-heartedly.

Comment

I agree with everyone here on Taylor. The guy is a super hard worker, which you have to be these days at a newspaper doing sports. I know for a fact he will be calling people, doing interviews, writing and posting at all hours of the day and night. I just hope it doesn't burn him out.

Comment

But can he hit the 3 pointer?
                Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• WSUwatcher
                  WSUwatcher commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Or a D-1 curve ball, of course...

His twitter feed is a "must follow!"

Comment

Totally agree pogo. The guy has brought Shockwaves to a whole new level. His video breakdowns are really great added analysis we've not seen around here. And his video recaps with Zach Bush (who is no Bob Lutz...thank the lord!) are really well done. I loved Paul's work but his video presence was always a bit painful to watch as he seemed quite unenthusiastic (quite the opposite of Mark Adams). And mattdalt is right, if you're on Twitter, you really should follow Taylor.

Comment

His fine work is far beyond the curve and he is doing great!!!
                    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Yep, he's doing great work.

Now...can we really be sure pogo is NOT Taylor himself? He could be anybody, even Kevin Durant.
                      "Say it slowly and savor it..."
                      Nothing worse than sCUm/sKUm

Comment

No I have a face for radio oh wait so does Shoxacc

Comment

Pogo, don't give away all my beauty secrets!

Comment

I 100% agree. Fantastic job and thank you for all the hard work. Shocker Nation appreciates it!

Comment

Working...
                            X