CJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

I guess I didn't hear exactly the same conversation you did. They were discussing depth and that we are a little thin at the 3 so Kelly (I think he mentioned Austin too) had made great contributions at a new position pretty well because MM had been out. GM pointed out that we were also playing without CJ and Rod (red shirting) and that we need more depth as soon as possible but we are making do (I paraphrased). Since he mentioned a Rod, I think he was just saying this a problem he didn't foresee when he/Rod decided on Rod's Shirt.
    Admittedly, I had it on in the background and wasn't listening with 1940's intensity, so I may have it wrong. But what I recall was an exchange where MK said (paraphrasing) "You guys are really good and only look to get better with the return of MM." and GM replied, "Yes, when we get MM, CK back we will be deeper." MK didn't mention CK, and GM mentioned him in the context of coming back. At least what my memory recalls. I took this as meaning HCGM is looking forward to having him participate on the team, not in any kind of transfer doghouse. May be semantics/my interpretation.

Comment

Per Paul Suellentrop...CJ available to play
      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Comment

This whole thing has been a bit weird, imo.

Comment

I don't foresee CJ playing tonight.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
              I don't foresee CJ playing tonight.
              I'm torn: On the one hand, I don't know why you'd suit him up for the championship game if you don't plan on him playing. But I guess you could always use the depth. JR Simon ain't walking out the tunnel (in a uniform).
              The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                Per Paul Suellentrop...CJ available to play
                Its good to know that his issue has been resolved (at least mostly), whatever it may have been.
                Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post

I'm torn: On the one hand, I don't know why you'd suit him up for the championship game if you don't plan on him playing. But I guess you could always use the depth. JR Simon ain't walking out the tunnel (in a uniform).
                  What ever the problem, CJ took care of it. From what you would see of him on the bench, he has been always upbeat and cheering his teammates on, no sulking or lack of passion.

He may very well not play, but he now deserves to at least suit up.

Comment

Great to see CJ back.

Hopefully, now he can help the team reach its ultimate goal(National Championship), and have great career in Shocker Land. Go Shockers!!
                    Last edited by SHOCKvalue; November 29, 2017, 07:33 PM.

Comment

In street clothes, CJ looks like a guard. On the court, not so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X