Away Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

We will already be in Tulsa for a cheer competition. If it's over soon enough we will probably go. I'm guessing there will be plenty of tickets available at the door.
    NCA Oklahoma Classic?
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

NCA Oklahoma Classic?
      I would assume so. That's the only one in Tulsa that weekend. Are you going, too?

Comment

I would assume so. That's the only one in Tulsa that weekend. Are you going, too?
        Won't be at that one this year. But my daughter has been in cheer for quite a while. Know more about that than I would like to admit lol.

We have a competition down here in Dallas on the 14th. I am contemplating driving to the game and then back to Dallas for the comp the following day.
        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

Won't be at that one this year. But my daughter has been in cheer for quite a while. Know more about that than I would like to admit lol.
          I can relate! It's my step-daughter (her 3rd or 4th year), but I've only been involved the past 2 years (recently married).

We have a competition down here in Dallas on the 14th. I am contemplating driving to the game and then back to Dallas for the comp the following day.
          We will be in Dallas the last weekend in February for a 2-day comp.

Comment

I can relate! It's my step-daughter (her 3rd or 4th year), but I've only been involved the past 2 years (recently married).

We will be in Dallas the last weekend in February for a 2-day comp.
            Yep, we will be there as well. That is the BIG one. NCA Championships. If you have been there you know what I am talking about LOL. Thousands of cheerleaders spread out in 6 or 7 different rooms. Daughter cheers for Cheer Athletics here in Plano. Used to cheer at Eclipse when we were in Wichita. Maybe I will see ya around. Have to see what schedule you are on when it gets closer. Crappy thing is that weekend is when the Shocks play SMU here in Dallas. Hmmmmm, see the Shox or support my daughter????? ;)

Anyway, sorry for the diversion everyone ;).

Gonna check out tickets for Tulsa and decide if I want to do the quick trip.

Comment

For those that have SMU tickets, what did you pay? Have been checking stubhub etc. for a while now and have been surprised that the lowest prices (including fees) have been consistently $90+. That is more than double the prices for even their game vs. Cinci. Hopefully that means a lot of Shocker fans will be there and bid up the price.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Please wear a Tulsa shirt so you can save us some embarrassment.
                LMFAO!

Comment

Originally posted by shox526 View Post
                  For those that have SMU tickets, what did you pay? Have been checking stubhub etc. for a while now and have been surprised that the lowest prices (including fees) have been consistently $90+. That is more than double the prices for even their game vs. Cinci. Hopefully that means a lot of Shocker fans will be there and bid up the price.
                  Too much....they have been like that on the secondary market from almost the outset. Wasn’t there talk of moving the game to another arena?

Comment

When you go to Tulsa Athletics' website it pops up a countdown on tickets left for Saturday's game. 1,754 tickets left apparently. Can you say Super Bowl?

The official athletics website for the Tulsa Hurricane

Comment

• ShockerPhi
                      ShockerPhi commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Oh wow, full page count down. You're not kidding.

Originally posted by shox526 View Post
                    I just checked my records, I bought mine on Nov. 7th through Vivid Seats and paid $75/seat after taxes, fees. Expect to pay more now.

Comment

Mrs Atl and I heading out to Greenville to represent the Shocker fairhful at tonights game!

Comment

1,181 tickets left for Tulsa on Saturday. Looks like it'll be a sellout or close to it. www.tulsahurricane.com

Comment

I hope our Shocker faithful are able to negotiate stairs because if you think the CKA crowd is old the Tulsa (lack of crowd) is ancient. The line for the lone elevator I swear wrapped around the concourse after the game down there.

Comment

bumping thread. Who's going to Temple? I will be there +1, looking forward to my first trip to Philly.

Comment

Working...
                            X