X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think we'll win, maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
      Correct me if I'm wrong, but can't players play in these exhibitions and still get a redshirt?

I'd expect to see a lot of minutes for Midtgaard and RBrown so Marshall can get more info about how they do in game settings.

I think it's obvious that Haynes-Jones will start at PG. The interesting thing will be whether Reaves or Frankamp backs him up. I lean toward Reaves.

The next thing to watch is who spells ZBrown when he needs a break.

My prediction for post players: Shaq will be used sparingly. That will give Willis enough minutes to put up a double-double - and give Marshall a chance to see how he defends against players not wearing Shocker uniforms.

We might learn something from how Keyser is used and how he performs in those roles.
      From the Coach's show it sounds like Reaves is setting up for another year as a brokedick. Mono followed up by foot tendon. Ton of talent there if he can ever see any minutes.
      Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• ShockdaWorld
        ShockdaWorld commented
        Editing a comment
        Stay classy San Diego.

The game tomorrow is on Cox, right? Usually those games also end up on ESPN 3, but I'm not seeing anything on their schedule. Anyone out of the Cox footprint know how they're going to watch the game?

Comment

Originally posted by jdshock View Post
        The game tomorrow is on Cox, right? Usually those games also end up on ESPN 3, but I'm not seeing anything on their schedule. Anyone out of the Cox footprint know how they're going to watch the game?
        I've also been anxiously awaiting word on viewing options for out of towners for games exclusively broadcast by Cox 22. I know the subject has been brought up before both on Shockernet and to Paul S on Twitter, with no definitive answer that I know of.

It's rather disappointing. We are Shocker "Nation", not Shocker "Only for those in the Wichita TV market." I love Mike Kennedy, so listening to games on internet radio doesn't suck, but the Shocker diaspora is getting the shaft with the current broadcast options. I don't know who owns the internet broadcast rights for the Cox 22 games, but if it's not the school that is dumb.
        "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

I don't see the exhibition games listed on ESPN3 but the UMKC game on the 10th is listed.

Comment

On the AAC site there is a schedule that shows TV options: http://theamerican.org/calendar.aspx?path=mbball. No Henderson State, but the rest look promising scattered between ESPNx, CBSx. ESPN does not show any of them, which concerns me. Any information on how the black-out rules will apply? I'm in DFW so it would not surprise me if SMU was out but the rest really aren't close.

Comment

I would like to take a 20 point lead at the half, then just purposely turn it over and play D the entire 2nd half.

Comment

Did all of you season ticket holders get the memo about the People Pixel? The phone app that coordinates a light display on everyone's phones during introductions. They're gonna try it again this year now that the lights will be off during introductions. Make sure everyone downloads that app before the game. Has the potential to be really awesome.

Comment

• Windiwu
                  Windiwu commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Tried to find that app for my Samsung but it must have a different name. It's there now. I guess i looked too soon.. It's dated Nov 2 and on google play.

I'm hoping it pops up on ESPN3 at some point soon. It would be a shame to lose that coverage,

Comment

First game in years without Keith McMahan or Terry Brewster in attendance. RIP, fellas.

Comment

This has been the longest off-season. Can't wait to get back to CKA tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
                      Did all of you season ticket holders get the memo about the People Pixel? The phone app that coordinates a light display on everyone's phones during introductions. They're gonna try it again this year now that the lights will be off during introductions. Make sure everyone downloads that app before the game. Has the potential to be really awesome.
                      Found the app, buy my concern is how are we supposed to clap if everyone is holding their phone in the air. Will be interesting to see if the light show is just during the video or for the actual player introductions.

Comment

Originally posted by Topshock View Post

Found the app, buy my concern is how are we supposed to clap if everyone is holding their phone in the air. Will be interesting to see if the light show is just during the video or for the actual player introductions.
                        We'll be clapping in my area... I guarantee it!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Twisting adult beverages does Not count WstateU. Yipes, stripes, beechnut gum!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by Topshock View Post

At the Volleyball matches fans hold their phones in the ari during the intro video and then put them away for players intros.

Comment

Working...
                            X