• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ROOT ANGRY! View Post

Spoken like a true North High grad

Lol why do you say that?

Comment

Not sure how ticket sales or going but just went into the ticketing site on GoShockers and best available for 2 tickets showed Section 122, Row 11, Seats 6-7.

These are outstanding seats. Pretty close to where Dave The Rave used to sit at games in his later years.

Comment

Apparently, Missouri State originally approached us to play a hurricane game, but by the time we got around to talking turkey, they moved on to play KSU.

Newman was picked because it will carry minimal expenses.
        The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
          Not sure how ticket sales or going but just went into the ticketing site on GoShockers and best available for 2 tickets showed Section 122, Row 11, Seats 6-7.

These are outstanding seats. Pretty close to where Dave The Rave used to sit at games in his later years.
          Hopefully it’s a case of everyone else picking up their season tickets and only a handful were returned. Impossible to tell.

Comment

Originally posted by AndShock View Post

Hopefully it’s a case of everyone else picking up their season tickets and only a handful were returned. Impossible to tell.
            I think that theory might lead to disappointment, come game time attendence for this event.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post

I think that theory might lead to disappointment, come game time attendence for this event.
              That's what I'm afraid of.

Comment

Hey I will be there and just happy to see our Shocks play

Comment

I invited a friend of mine who is a Newman grad to go with me but he said he was going with a group of Newman supporters. That's good. I just hope they don't outnumber Shocker fans. Doubt that will happen but I can't get the vision of an empty Bramlage Coliseum from the KSU-MSU game out of my mind.

Comment

I'm thinking someone ought to try advertising this game a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Windiwu View Post
                      I'm thinking someone ought to try advertising this game a bit.
                      Reportedly Visit Wichita will partner with the schools to help promote the game and maximize proceeds.

Whether that will inlcude anything other than just posting the event on their Event Calendar is hard to say.

It didn't seem like 3G was too keen on spending any significant bucks on this event. Maybe he didn't think it would be necessary.

Comment

Great tickets are available. 4 in 110 Row 2. Unreal. I understand it's an add on, but sheesh. People can't even donate $20 to the charity and give it away? ShockerNation is spoiled.

Comment

Mrs. 16 has a school event that I’ll be attending on Monday night, so I’m out for that this game.
                          78-65

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                            Mrs. 16 has a school event that I’ll be attending on Monday night, so I’m out for that this game.
                            I need to teach you handle to handle a wife.

Comment

I got my tickets yesterday. 122 row 11.
                              Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

If I lived in Wichita, I would absolutely go. For anyone who wanted to sit in the big wig's seats during a Shocker game for cheap, this is a no brainer.

Comment

Working...
                                X