No announcement yet.

2017-18 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't understand, why aren't Cincinnati fans booing?

Comment

• jdmee
      jdmee commented
      Editing a comment
      There you go.

• Originally posted by HenryMuto View Post

So much for that Kentucky 8 seed talk. Right now Kentucky is fighting in the same range as your Wichita State Shockers for seeding. Right now I would say as of today Kentucky would be a 5 and Wichita State would be a 4.
    Losing some cred henry. Just sayin.

Comment

• Originally posted by bleednblackngold View Post

kentucky a 5 seed?? that seems a bit too generous. There was talk about a week or so ago that they might not even make the tournament. Beating Missouri is not a positive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
        lol Henry don't be such a tard.
        Originally posted by Play Angry View Post

UK: 3-8 vs. Q1, 9-1 vs. Q2, Road 4-5

WSU: 3-2 vs. Q1, 10-2 vs. Q2, Road 8-2

UK is safely in at that this point but let's not pretend this is approaching coin flip territory. May the balance of your one billion rooting interests roast in R64 upset hell in three weeks.

Originally posted by bleednblackngold View Post

Not that Lundardi can't be a "tard" at times, but he currently has Kentucky as a 5. He also happens to have WSU as a 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
          I don't understand, why aren't Cincinnati fans booing?
          Here they come. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Booooocats fans in full effect now

Comment

• stan haith can coach a little bit.

Comment

• Lol I turned on the Cinci game just in time to see all the boo birds as the teams left the court at half. And saw a beautiful slow mo replay of Cronin screaming F-bombs.

Cinci is already easy to hate. Can't wait till March 4th.

Comment

• Danggit, I don't know whether to cheer for the Hurricaines or the Bearcats.. I think I would LIKE to see Tulsa beat them but that might play HAVOC with our NCAA seeding.

Comment

• I'd like to see Tulsa win because then we could have a chance at the championship all by ourselves. Also helps our seeding. However, Cincinnati is putting the hammer on Tulsa this half. Not looking good.

Comment

• Tulsa putting up a good fight while missing their starting PG.

If not for some bad losses early they would be in the at large conversation.
                      Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• If the BooCats didn't go nut bar from 3, they would've got blown out.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• shockrah
                          shockrah commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Love the name!

• Originally posted by WheatShock View Post
                        Tulsa putting up a good fight while missing their starting PG.

If not for some bad losses early they would be in the at large conversation.
                        Tulsa missing Taplin in this game would be a team equivalent to us not having Shamet,. It may be even more important to Tulsa.

Comment

• Tulsa was down 8 points with 1 min to go. They chose not to foul the Bearcats and let them dribble it down to 7 seconds in the shot clock, and then Cinci gets the offensive rebound and once again, Tulsa refused to foul and let them dribble out the clock.

What in the world? Why completely give up down 8 with 1 min left? Sure it's a long shot, but not impossible.

Comment

• I'm disappointed in you guys. I leave to get the grand daughters Dog N Shake for lunch and come back and you let Tulsa squander the lead.

Comment

Working...
                            X