No announcement yet.

2017-18 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WV pissed the bed again but the no calls for KU down the stretch is crap. FT differential says it all.

Comment

• It's sad when then know KU has no bench so they let Dok get away with murder (watch him throw elbows on EVERY post move) because if he's in foul trouble they're dead. All losers in lawrence today.

Comment

• South Dakota State beat Western Illinois 82-62 to move to 23-6 and 11-1 in the Summit.

Notre Dame wins at Boston College 84-67. Matt Farrell with 37 points.

New Mexico State falls at Seattle 63-73. The Fight CJ,s now 22-5 (9-2 in the WAC)

Comment

• I'm a KU guy but I think they are overrated at #13...a frontline of Azibuke and then a huge drop off... a skinny 6-8 sophomore and a physically imposing African kid straight out of HS. Amazing thing is that KU has a 6-6 five star transfer with some offensive skills who almost never sees the floor and is never allowed to play through his mistakes. One of the ongoing coaching mysteries at KU.

Comment

• Originally posted by N Crestway View Post
            We cheat like hell and I don't care. I'm off to Walmart to get a 14th Tshirt biatches!
            FIFY

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
              It's sad when then know KU has no bench so they let Dok get away with murder (watch him throw elbows on EVERY post move) because if he's in foul trouble they're dead. All losers in lawrence today.
              Amazing that he gets away with the elbow hook and pushes off nearly every time down. Its all they have down low. If the stripes don't call it I guess its not a foul. Dumbfounded.

Comment

• Baylor beats Texas Tech at home. Dough goes in, losses come out.

Great for Baylor's at large chances.

Comment

• Yes Baylor wins and that boosts us up a little bit. Now we take care of business tomorrow.

Comment

• 35-2 free throw disparity? wow..

Comment

• Originally posted by Walker View Post
                      I like Jay Bilas but instead of calling the FT differential an amazing statistic, he should have had the stones to call it what it is.
                      Well, it's hard to win a game when you only shoot 50% from the line.

Comment

• Walker
                        Walker commented
                        Editing a comment
                        LOL very true.

• Bill Walton is something else. Somewhat entertaining somewhat worrisome.

Comment

• The "By far best coach to have coached in the valley the past decade" Ben Jacobsen has led UNI to a scorching 5-11 start in the valley after today's loss to ISUr. Will most likely be a Thursday team...

I still fully expect them to get hot, steal a bid and be our 13 -14 seed

Comment

• WSUwatcher
                          WSUwatcher commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Missouri State's next win locks the UNIs and WSU's "replacement" into Thursday, as both UNI and Valpo are three losses behind 6th place MSU with three games to go for the Hillbillies.

• Marquette tied with Creighton with 10 minutes left.

If you’re wondering why Marquette/Creighton are playing a game at 11 PM on FSN, I have no freaking idea.

Comment

• Stickboy46
                          Stickboy46 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Because FS realizes how few eyes the Big East draws

• Creighton blew a huge lead at home without one of Marquette's best players Marcus Howard and lost 90-86.

Double-win for us! LOL Love it!

BJ's are beginning their late season swirl.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Creighton loses. I think a couple BJ quotes from Thursday night fit here. “They still look MVC” “Welcome to real basketball”

Comment

Working...
                          X