No announcement yet.

2017-18 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should someone make a Baylor Prediction and Game discussion thread? Or is that too obvious?

Comment

• WVA's defense is very intense. It threw OU's Young off his game the first half and KU, as well.
      Like most of you I don't like KU but common they could have buckled last night but they
      battled adversity and came back in a tough game/atmosphere. I, for one, have to give them
      credit as I think WVA is certainly a top ten team. Didn't see any luck in winning that game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaqness View Post
        Should someone make a Baylor Prediction and Game discussion thread? Or is that too obvious?
        Last edited by Shocker_Power; January 16, 2018, 07:48 AM. Reason: Wrong post quoted.

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
          WVA's defense is very intense. It threw OU's Young off his game the first half and KU, as well.
          Like most of you I don't like KU but common they could have buckled last night but they
          battled adversity and came back in a tough game/atmosphere. I, for one, have to give them
          credit as I think WVA is certainly a top ten team. Didn't see any luck in winning that game.
          Or, this game was a microcosm of Huggy's coaching career. His team's never finish.

Comment

• When I watched which wasn't long Javon Carter in the corner one on one dribbling back and forth and then a 3 on two separate occasions was pretty impressive. And Konte in the middle was amazing.

Comment

• Rlh04d
              Rlh04d commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree, but Carter dribbling back and forth in the corner until he shoots a three isn't an offense.

They were impressive makes, though.

Should someone make a Baylor Prediction and Game discussion thread? Or is that too obvious?
            Why don't you head over to phognet, I think you'd be more at home there.
            Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• ICT2CLT
              ICT2CLT commented
              Editing a comment
              touché

• ShockerFever
              ShockerFever commented
              Editing a comment
              You're incredibly wrong.

• WheatShock
              WheatShock commented
              Editing a comment
              "I don’t think pointing out that we’re a little obsessed with the hawks is an unfair point. I haven’t spent any time on the Phog but I’m betting they don’t spend much time discussing the Shox, but maybe I’m wrong."

Sure we talk about the chickens some and pointing that out is fair, but we aren't going to stop either. My actual point is that I believe Shaqness to be a troll, an idiot, or both and he should go join his brethren over at the phog.

Speaking of obvious..
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Well that didn’t take long

Comment

• Watching Cincinnati vs. UCF. Sometimes, you need a calendar to time how long Taco Fall camps out in the lane.

Comment

• UCF with the early lead on Cincy. 14-5
                  Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Originally posted by WheatShock View Post
                    UCF with the early lead on Cincy. 14-5
                    Man, this is painful to watch!

Comment

• Jesus that kid is friggin big

Comment

• I feel like we would smoke UCF if all we did offensively was let CF, LS, & AR bomb away from deep.

Comment

• Can't believe how well BJ Taylor is playing after being out for two months.

Comment

• Under 3 mins left in the half of Cinci vs UCF. Only 32 total points scored. That’s a slow half for us.

Comment

Working...
                            X