• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah!!!!

Comment

• Nice!

Comment

• KU should drop to about 20, but in reality, they'll drop to around 8.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Surprised they didn't call a flagrant on ASUs knee!
          ZIIIIIIING

Comment

• They aren't that good but may very well still win the Big XII this year. Thought ASU might throw up 100.
            Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Wow. 95-85. Unfortunately many of the poll voters will now put Arizona St ahead of the Shockers. I am still hoping we are number 3 come Monday. I am beginning to think that #5 may be more realistic (Duke and ASU in front of us).

Comment

• KU is just not very good this year. Lack of depth doesn't help, but they're just not very good. Told a friend of mine I didn't think they would be able to guard us if we played in the tournament, and these last two games are consistent with that theory.
                "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Some days it's just great to be alive

Comment

• Shut down KU threes and they are dead.
                    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocker3 View Post
                      Wow. 95-85. Unfortunately many of the poll voters will now put Arizona St ahead of the Shockers. I am still hoping we are number 3 come Monday. I am beginning to think that #5 may be more realistic (Duke and ASU in front of us).
                      They will.. media has already forgotten that KU lost at "home" this week to a bad Washington team. Now it's a great victory over the #2 team for ASU. If they would have played 2 days later, it would have been no better win than the win vs Baylor

Comment

• Somebody probably better go check on Kunkel.

Comment

• This game reminds me of our game with them....,could not stop us the second half.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric View Post
                            Somebody probably better go check on Kunkel.
                            The hamster on a wheel that powers his intellect is currently at full tilt trying to compose a decent spin on this one.

Poor hamster.

Comment

• KU doesn't even deserve to be top 25 right now.

And Kentucky should not be top 10. They have zero good wins and that loss to Kansas isn't something you just brush off now as two top 5 teams going at it.
                              Originally posted by BleacherReport
                              Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• ASU will make a big jump but they won't come close to leapfrogging us, rest easy.

The only question is whether we move ahead of Duke. It's possible but less than 50/50 IMO.

Comment

Working...
                                X