Clear All

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
    From Omaha’s participation ribbon forum:

lolerz
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• California (2-3, Kenpom #121) lost to (3-2, Kenpom #95) by a score of 69-83.
      UMKC (2-4, Kenpom #292) lost to Georgia Southern (5-0, Kenpom #89) by a score of 75-78.
      Florida Gulf Coast (3-1, Kenpom #111) lost to Middle Tennessee (3-2, Kenpom #94) by a score of 72-85.
      Savannah State (2-4, Kenpom #329) defeated Alabama State (0-6, Kenpom #344) by a score of 101-97.
      South Dakota State (4-2, Kenpom #125) defeated Iowa (3-2, Kenpom #62) by a score of 80-72.
      Wichita State (4-0, Kenpom #4) defeated Marquette (2-2, Kenpom #54) by a score of 88-66.
      Oklahoma State (4-1, Kenpom #88) defeated Pittsburgh (1-4, Kenpom #161) by a score of 73-67.
      Cincinnati (5-0, Kenpom #14) defeated Richmond (1-3, Kenpom #170) by a score of 75-48.
      Memphis (2-1, Kenpom #138) defeated New Orleans (0-3, Kenpom #277) by a score of 63-52.
      Notre Dame (5-0, Kenpom #18) defeated LSU (3-1, Kenpom #73) by a score of 92-53.
      Baylor (5-0, Kenpom #21) defeated Creighton (4-1, Kenpom #36) by a score of 65-59.

Commentary
      Another pretty good day

Comment

• I am interested in the UNI-SMU game tonite simply because if UNI is launching threes and making them it could be wire to wire. Oh and Klint Carlson has a man bun.

Comment

• Cal down double digits to Chaminade in the 2nd half

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
            I am interested in the UNI-SMU game tonite simply because if UNI is launching threes and making them it could be wire to wire. Oh and Klint Carlson has a man bun.
            I wouldn’t expect anything less from a bunch of feminine floppers.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Here's the Cal vs Chaminade game cast:

Game summary of the Chaminade Silverswords vs. California Golden Bears NCAAM game, final score 96-72, from November 22, 2017 on ESPN.

62-49 with 11 minutes to play @ 2:56 pm CST
              “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                Cal down double digits to Chaminade in the 2nd half
                lolz

How long does it take to reload your load?
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                  Cal down double digits to Chaminade in the 2nd half
                  I think the Shockers may have broken Cal.
                  You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

• Cal has given up. Chaminade just had a breakaway and nobody for Cal even made a token effort to run it down.
                    Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Chaminade wins 96-72.

Not a great result for our strength of schedule, but i'm happy for Chaminade. Those kids played good basketball and gave great effort, they completed the breaking of Cal's will that we started on Monday.
                      Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• I'm very glad we beat Cal now. I was starting to think maybe they were just a good team, but now it's pretty clear that would have only been a bad loss. It was very important to pull out that comeback.

Comment

• Originally posted by WheatShock View Post
                          Chaminade wins 96-72.

Not a great result for our strength of schedule, but i'm happy for Chaminade. Those kids played good basketball and gave great effort, they completed the breaking of Cal's will that we started on Monday.
                          The good news is losses to Division II teams don't count in terms of RPI or KenPom.
                          "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

The good news is losses to Division II teams don't count in terms of RPI or KenPom.
                            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

They do actually count for KenPom. He uses some sort of replacement level approximation for D2 teams in regular season games. So this won't be good for Cal's ranking there.

Comment

• Charleston loses to Cal Poly lol
                                The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Working...
                                X