No announcement yet.

2017-18 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll chime in that UK and KU would have gotten throttled if WSU were on the court last night. KU's "point guard' was throwing around the ball like it was a bowling alley. He was only second to the Halloween extravaganza that was Kentucky's guards. It's crazy the cultural difference in KU and WSU. KU's point guard would have been sent home if he tossed the ball around like he did. No, instead gets the green light in the first half. Imagine in Landry just started giving up the ball with errand passes. He would be playing thumb war with CJ in a heartbeat.

I'll add that UK will be a much better team in March. This is kinda what Coach Hair gel is best at.
    Last edited by Shaqness; November 15, 2017, 06:07 PM. Reason: Added content

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaqness View Post
      I'll chime in that UK and KU would have gotten throttled if WSU were on the court last night. KU's "point guard' was throwing around the ball like it was a bowling alley. He was only second to the Halloween extravaganza that was Kentucky's guards. It's crazy the cultural difference in KU and WSU. KU's point guard would have been sent home if he tossed the ball around like he did. No, instead gets the green light in the first half. Imagine in Landry just started giving up the ball with errand passes. He would be playing thumb war with CJ in a heartbeat.

I'll add that UK will be a much better team in March. This is kinda what Coach Hair gel is best at.
      no doubt they would have gotten throttled, both teams, versus the shockers last night by, like, 16 points. even the wsu/ku fans here would have to admit that.. although they have been quiet lately, to be fair.

shockers move in fast motion

Comment

• Shaqness
        Shaqness commented
        Editing a comment
        Well any sort of KU/WSU hybrid fan has to have some brain cells, given the WSU fan part. So I doubt many hybrid fans out there enjoyed watching that game.

• AAC trying to dodge more bullets tonight. ECU down 7 to Radford, UCF up 3 on Gardner-Webb, both at the half.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaqness View Post
        That’s not what Coach Fleeing Justice is best at.

Comment

• The fighting bucknells are giving #9 UNC everything they can handle

Comment

• Drake, er I mean East Carolina loses at home to Radford 66-73
            UCF holds on for a home victory against Gardner-Webb 68-65
            Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Is East Carolina good at any sport?

Comment

• If Kentucky is going to be good at all this year, they better learn how to make a jumpshot. If they didn't get a dunk or layup, I'm not sure ever scored. Multiple open looks that were literally airballed.

Comment

• USF gets a road win at Stetson 75-72.
                  SMU takes care of Northwestern State 81-35.
                  Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Central Florida (2-0, Kenpom #59) defeated Gardner-Webb (0-3, Kenpom #239) today by a score of 68-65.
                    East Carolina (1-1, Kenpom #173) lost to Radford (2-1, Kenpom #194) today by a score of 66-73.
                    Oklahoma (2-0, Kenpom #25) defeated Ball State (0-2, Kenpom #135) today by a score of 108-69.
                    SMU (3-0, Kenpom #27) defeated Northwestern State (0-3, Kenpom #303) today by a score of 81-35.
                    South Florida (2-1, Kenpom #266) defeated Stetson (1-1, Kenpom #311) today by a score of 75-72.

Comment

• OU looked ridiculously improved in that game. They are going to have a nice season.

Comment

• shockrah
                        shockrah commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Freshman gaurdTraeYoung was a great pickup for them. Doolittle is out now for academic probation. I'm not sure whether he'll be back for our game or not

• Temple is up 38-26 on Old Dominion with a couple of minutes to go in the 1st half.
                      Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Temple leads 46-29 at halftime.
                        Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• ODU is coming back, down just 3 with under 6 minutes to play.

Comment

• Temple hangs on to win 76-65.

ODU is ranked 92 in Kenpom and 131 in the BPI so that's a good start to the season for Temple.

Comment

Working...
                            X