Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Senior Night Appreciation

Gabe Blair
    I'll always remember Gabe as a hardworking, low-post, banger/rebounder that every successful team needs. Seems like he has a great attitude and enjoys his role with the team. I'd love to see him average close to a double-double in our remaining games. If he does, I can guarantee you we'll get on a roll.

JT Durley
    Glad JT finally "bought in" and became a force for us. We always knew he had offensive skills, but it's great to see him become more of a total package. I feel like a proud parent when I see his progression over the years. Hopefully he'll take this team on his back for the remainder of the season and show his senior leadership.

Aaron Ellis
    Aaron is the definition of a team player. I'm sure he could've averaged more points, but he does a lot of the little things to help. Plus he's money with that 15-footer from the elbow/free throw line!!

Graham Hatch
    I'm sure glad this old man decided to keep his committment. One of the streakiest shooters I've seen! He has provided a great example over the past few years with his hard work and dedication. He barely looks like the same guy that showed up a few years back with his new jaw and ripped body. Hopefully he can get hot over the next couple of weeks!

Derek Brown
    I don't know much about Derek, except it takes a lot of heart to go through all of these practices to help make the team better, with little reward at the end. I, for one, appreciate all of your hard work for this program!

I can't attend senior night tomorrow, so I guess this my way of saying thanks! Shocker Nation is better with you all in our family!

:clap:

:goshocks:
Working...
X