No announcement yet.

Do you still want to buy an SN t-shirt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you still want to buy an SN t-shirt?

After some early feedback that the white shirt may not be as popular as hoped, do you still want one? If yes, please vote. If no, you don't need to cast a vote (I just needed two poll answers).

We really need 40-45 commitments before placing the wholesale order.

The design can be seen here: http://www.shockernet.net/sn/viewtopic.php?t=9540

I voted Yes

Comment

Me too.
      "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

I like the white. I have way too many gold t-shirts.

Comment

I said yes, but am really looking forward getting a yellow one also.

Comment

I'd prefer black but I'll buy whatever color you have. Tyrone Shoelace's bro wants one too...he is 3 X.......Seriously

Comment

I would certainly buy a yellow SN shirt. I didn't want to be the guy complaining about the white but since everyone else did, I'll pile on, I don't like it. And honestly it has a volleyball on it (to take my crying a step further).

Like I said, yellow and I'm in!

Comment

White= no, Yellow or black= yes
                I ain't fallin fo no banana in tha tailpipe

Comment

I want one. Is there any option other than PayPal? Cash? Check?
                  Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                  Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

I might be persuaded to accept a few via money order. I like using PayPal because I don't have to physically handle any cash, checks/money orders, etc. Of course, I also don't want to exclude anyone.

Comment

Royal....any updates?

Comment

Working...
                      X